Chapitre X : Quintuplets in cote (part 1)

Ez: "Well we will continue the videos but in a different universe."

crédits to: @shadowmonarch325 ,@YoussefAshraf462 et @derpycote

Yostuba: "Huh? A different universe? Is this kind of thing possible?"

Ez: "Yes and precisely these videos concern you the Quintuplets."

Ez: "By the way changing places a bit
When he snapped his fingers"

I was sitting next to Miku with Nino on my left and istuki on my right with Ichika and yostuba

QQ in unison:" Huh???"

Ayanokoji: "Yo"

Nino: "Don't yo us like that!!"

I noticed Karuizawa was right behind me with a murderous glare with Uesugi on the side and horikita on the other.

Ez: "Let's see how the Quintuplets are in ANHS High School."

QQ in unison: "What???????"

Hachiman:"Seriously, is that possible?"

Oreki: "I'm speechless"

Sakuta/ishigami: "Same"

Ayanokoji: (Finally videos that won't be about me)

Kaguya: (But are these stories going to be the sequel to all the videos we've seen?)

Ryuen:" kuku so we're going to see these 5 idiots in our high school it's boring."

Arisu:" fufu You can say it Dragon - boy"

Amasawa/Hayasaka: (too bad I wanted to see videos on Ayanokoji-kun/Senpai)

Uesugi:( He said only about Quintuplets so that means I'm not included...)

Takebayashi:" ohh.... Don't make that face Uesugi-kun it's just in a different universe it won't change your relationship between you."

Uesugi:" It's true, you're right."

Takebayashi: (Well I hope...)

Credits are to @shadowmonarch325 and @YoussefAshraf462

Ez: so here we go let's start with Ayanokoji's pov

Ayanokoji: "huh? Why me ? The videos were supposed to be about the Quintuplets."

Ez: "Indeed but you are the main concerned in this business."

Ayanokoji:" Sigh *what a wound"

Horikita:" I don't know if I should be sad or cry with laughter."

Ayanokoji:" I'm sure it's neither...."

May laughing a little: "poor him anyway he probably wanted to stop having videos on him. But it's quite the opposite and to top it off the Quintuplets are in his high school."

Ez: "I specify besides that even if the Quintuplets are there you that does not change the continuity of the history."

Kushida: "Huh? What do you mean "

Ez smiling: "You will understand..."

Kushida: (Ugh what an asshole)

Oreki: (I think I understood what he meant)

Mai and Asahina smiling: "I pity you Ayanokoji-kun saying that a person like you will always be in the spotlight that must be hard haha"

Ayanokoji:" Can't you imagine..."

Kiryuin:" Fufu don't make that Kohai-kun face, on the contrary, being surrounded by beautiful pretty girls doesn't make you happy."

That's when all the boys in all the high schools stare at me with the attention of killing me