Chapitre X : Quintuplets in Cote (part 2)

crédits to : @shadowmonarch325 ,@YoussefAshraf462 et @derpycote .

EZ: Ok we continue on the continuation of the Quintuplets at ANHS the next day.

Ryuen: "tsk again that's seriously boring."

Oreki: "I can't contradict it, we couldn't have anything else."

Chitanda/ Hiyori:( I never saw Ryuen/ Oreki like that they really want to see Ayanokoji -kun)

Nino: "What does Oreki mean?"

Oreki: "I'm just saying that I'd like to continue where Karuizawa-san left off."

Everyone was shocked by the sentence of oreki who had not yet captured that this sentence meant something else.

Karuizawa: "Hey me?!?"

Sato: 'alala looks like you have a fan Kei-chan .'

Karuizawa: "wh - what it's not possible" (Well certainly he has charm... No!!! I remain faithful to Kiyotaka!!) Shaking his head

Ayanokoji: (Why is she reacting like that?)

Oreki: "Sigh * What I meant was that Ayanokoji was in the same group as Karuizawa and I would like to know more."

Chitanda: "phew *you reassure me..."

Oreki:" Why?"

Kanzaki: "Looks like you got a lot of Ayanokoji admirers."

Ichinose:" It's good that you make friends outside of our High School "

Ayanokoji: "I don't know if I can be happy..."

EZ: "There are only 5 games left and then we can come back to the boat chapter, is that good for you?"

Ryuen:"5 again? It is enormous !! Stupid old god!"

Yui: "Still just as vulgar..."

Oreki: "shit..."

Iino: (Wow he's really scary when he's angry)

Hachiman/Sakuta/Ishigami:( I fully understand it too I would like to see the next videos on Ayanokoji)

Karuizawa/ Hayasaka with a dark look :( So more videos of these Quintuplets with Kiyotaka...)

Sato/ Kaguya: (Sounds like someone is really disgusted)

(A/N by the way Ayanokoji received the coordinates of Yostuba but I was too lazy to write it down)

Hashimoto: "and 3 hehe"

Ayanokoji: "Please Hashimoto stop counting like that."

Hashimoto: "hehe sorry King."

Hirata had proposed to want to eat in the cafeteria to people I wanted to go with him except that all the girls ran up to him and they were immediately surrounded I immediately gave up.

Iroha: "Poor Senpai it must be hard"

Sister Chika/Kei: (It's quite sad he doesn't seem to have many friends...)

Hosen: "kuku then Ayanokoji it is difficult to point this out."

Karuizawa/Nino: (But what a serious gorilla)

Ayanokoji:" That's exactly what I want to avoid, so stop those kind of stupid comments Hosen."

Everyone: "Ouffffff grilled."