Chapter 11: You are not like the others (ayanokoji and Kei pools)

Well I spent the whole time with Ryuen winning the boat exam it wasn't very interesting blah blah blah but the people in the room know that.

Sakuta: "I can't believe you managed to win the Ryuen exam."

Shirogane:" Indeed, he managed to achieve such a feat."

Arisu: "fufu that we can have some real surprises in life."

Nodoka: "How did he manage to win the exam, it's really irritating to see him win."

Kaguya/Shirogane:(I wonder if that was not wanted by Ayanokoji.)

Ryuen: "Kuku delighted that it makes you so happy to see me win little shrimp"

Nodoka on the verge of throwing her chair at him: "Huh?? What did you call me?"

May surprise:" Hey Nodoka-san??!"

Sakuta while holding her back:" wait wait calm down Nodoka!!"

Nodoka struggles: "But I am perfectly calm!!!"

Mai / Sakuta: "Liar!!!"

Ryuen: " kuku"

Ayanokoji/ Oreki/ Hachiman/ Ishigami :( Well, was it really that disturbing to tell a girl that she's little?)

Iino: "Ryuen-senpai is really hateful when talking about girls' heights."

Ishigami:(ah? Would she have felt concerned too?)

Fujiwara: "I hope that in one of his next videos Ryuen will take a beating, I hope so deep in my heart"

Shirogane: "I doubt that will happen..."

Ez:" Alright now that the review of the boat is over let's start with a video that's a little more chilled than usual."

Yui: "ehhh why not. That will change.*

Itsuki, wiping his forehead:" My brain can't take anymore of all these videos."

Tobe:" Like my brain needs to cool down"

Yostuba: "I agree."

Ryuen: "kuku obviously idiots like you can't stay focused for 5 minutes."

Tobe and Itsuki stared at Ryuen

Hachiman: "Then if it's just one video it won't be a problem for anyone."

Many randoms acquired because their brains were not going to support the stratagems of the incredible GENIUS that is ayanokoji.

Ryuen: "What are you talking about, Hachiman, who doesn't care about these stupid people, who cares if they don't understand the videos."

The whole room started to threaten Ryuen with looks but didn't care at all

Hachiman: "Of course even I want to know a little more but there's nothing we can do about it especially since it's Ez who directs all the videos so..."

Ryuen: "tch! What a boring God."

Arisu:" fufu the Dragon-boy is irritated from what I see."

Ryuen: "Shut up."

Oreki:" Sigh* too bad..."

Chitanda:" Can't you be a little compassionate towards people?"

Fukube:" It's true, no one has incredible analytical skills and oversized IQ Oreki."

Oreki: "Firstly I don't have an oversized IQ and secondly what's the connection?"

Mayaka:" What he means is that people like US don't have the same ability as you to stay focused as much and that we need a little break for the good of our brains, you understand?"