{Little Reaction}:Ayanokoji X Nino

Ez: "Since you liked this chill video why not put another one ne ~?"

Fujiwara with a disappointed face: "Can we really call this a chill video..."

Ez while smiling happily: "of course you didn't see how Ayanokoji and Karuizawa had fun? It was so cute and nice to see, huh?"

The whole room :( As if we had forgotten the other part of the video, don't try to put it backwards...)

Ez: (They're really rough)

Mai: "Aside from that, what CHILL are you going to offer us to watch Ez-san?"

Ez: "hmmm... Why not watch a video in another universe that would be nice."

The 5 Quintuplets: "Heh? again?"

Hayasaka:( Tell me what is in our universe where I am with Ayanokoji please!!)

Sakuta:" I imagine it will still be about the Quintuplets."

Ez: "Oh! Is that how you guessed?"

Sakuta:" Let's just say... I have the impression that you have quite a fantasy about the Quintuplets."

The 5 affected began to have chills throughout their bodies.

Ryuen:" kuku that would look exactly like that shit god."

Ez: "Me?!!!? Absolutely not, I'm not like that."

Ichika: "So why? Because it's really weird."

Nino: "Yes there have been a lot of videos of us all the same"

Ez: "Let's just say that it's our dear writer who decides to make these videos. I'm just the one to show them to you, a kind of messenger if you want."

Ayanokoji/ Horikita/ Karuizawa: "His writer?"

Ez speaking happily:" Isn't that Mr. Writer?"

...
...
...

Kamisato:" Um..."

Moeha:" So..."

Ez: "Hmm? Hold?"

Futaba: "No one answers there."

Ez: "Oi oi mister writer it's not good to put a rake on me like that."

...
...

Horikita: "He doesn't seem to respond to what I see."

Ayanokoji: 'We would have thought he was crazy."

All the people who were there before :( It's weird, there was a moment when he was talking, wasn't it?)

Chitanda: "I hope the writer is well."

Hiyori:" Likewise."

Uesugi:" Are you really worried about a writer who created Ez and brought us here?"

Chitanda/ Hiyori: "Yes obviously it's logical right?"