I. 5+1 Drunk Lea and Regine

Lea plopped Regine on her newly constructed kitchen island, leaving the latter taken aback.

"Lea? How..." Regine's panting was imminent and Lea was determined to undress her as quickly as possible. "Babe, of course... I can carry you. I'm pretty fit."

The thought of Regine being rendered speechless by Lea's gusto and bravado boosted the latter's confidence at its peak. "I've been dying to kiss you kanina pa, Reg," Lea muttered as she showered Regine's thighs with kisses.

"Wait—" Lea stopped abruptly. "Are we too drunk..."

Regine burst into laughter, fighting the urge for a more boisterous cackle. "Sweetheart, we've always been way too drunk and we always end up waking up in one bed. Don't fret, baby. I want this,"

I want this echoed in Lea's mind as she prepares herself, tying her hair back, making sure there would be no fuss when she dips her tongue in places both she and Regine wish to be touched.

But before they could continue their rendezvous, footsteps approached the kitchen area and both women had no choice but to gather their belongings and skedaddle their way into Lea's room.

***

Lucky for the two women, both of their respective rooms in Lea's house were situated beside each other. Their frequent drinking sessions with their show business friends have left all of their humble abodes' guest rooms in full occupancy. Lucky for Regine, one of Lea's guest rooms is situated beside Lea's room, the master's bedroom which leaves both women's frequent rendezvous to stay in secret.

Regine, who everyone is used to seeing in little to almost no clothing at her comfort, pranced her way into the kitchen clad in a loose blue striped polo shirt that covers just everything that's needed... except she forgot that it was the fit that Lea was wearing last night and their friends weren't as inebriated to have forgotten.

"Gine!" Iyay bellowed, annoying her best friend.

"Iyay, para kang gagu. Ang sakit ng ulo ko, shush." Regine responded, vexed. "What time kayo natulog? Bumaba ako to get water kagabi, parang may umiiyak sa kusina... pero wala naman when I got here. Napabless na ba 'tong bahay ni Lea?"

Regine tried so hard not to burst into laughter. "Ah... kasunod ni'yo lang. Baka mga pusa na nag-aano sa labas." She reasoned out. But she knew clearly and all too well that it was the moans and panting that she and Lea shared as they kissed their way through the night.

"Siguro nga," Iyay responded, content with the answer her friend had given her. "Ok, baka mga pussy outside 'yon. Pero bakit mo suot polo ni Lea?"