Chapter 1: Idea

I know I said this would be released on July 7th but like I didn't expect to finish it so early so here you go. Enjoy 😊
_____________________________
Douma and Akaza have been working their asses off at work and they were pretty tired, no amount of coffee could help them. So Douma came up with the idea to go on a vacation for a while to relax.

DOUMA'S POV

I was in me and Kaza's living room doing some work on my laptop cause I didn't wanna lose my job and go broke and then a sudden wave of tiredness hit my eyes goddamn I ain't never felt this tired before, I need to rest. I got up and put my laptop down and went to lay down. I almost instantly fell asleep.

            4 hours later
                                                      ☠️Time skip brought to you by Sanemi's eyebrows☠️

When I woke up a thought floated in my head for a bit. And that thought was ''kaza and I should definitly go on vacation''. The question was where to though. I decided to just wait until Akaza gets back home to think further more about it. I quickly went back to work. I couldn't stop thinking about the idea though. After a couple of hours or two Akaza texted me saying hes in the parking lot and some bitchass hoe is threatening his existence, his words not mine- I put some clothes on cause I was in a g-string and half naked...don't ask.

I got to the parking lot rather quickly, as expected cause I got long ass feet but anygays back to real shit. I looked around for Akaza's car. My eyes landed on this skinny ass motherfucker who was pale as fuck and was in a towel...he was yelling at Akaza. This motherfucker was clearly and understandably getting on Akaza's nerves. The man was touching the car with his dirty ass hands and shouting curse words at Kaza. I decided to step in before it got out of hand. ''HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?'' I shouted at him. ''NOTHING ITS JUST THIS SON OF A BITCH IS IN MY GIRLFRIEND'S PARKING SPOT''. The man aswered back to me, seriously?this guy can't be for real right now....''OH REALLY NOW?'' YOU MIND HELPING ME OUT? The man asked. I walk closer to him so we can stop shouting. ''Well you see..that son of a bitch is my fiancé and well..you're kinda bothering him. Please leave him alone, thank you'' The man looked at me with a look of disgust and shock on his face, he must be homophobic...honestly I couldn't care less about him and his opinions. I just want Akaza safe inside our apartment. The man then backed up, when he was far enough I signaled to Akaza that he could come out of his car now. Just when that motherfucker was walking away i heard him mutter someting ''fucking gays''. I was pissed yes but that man is a waste of time and space so I left him alone.

After that me and Akaza walked back to our apartment, when we got in there he put his stuff down and plopped onto our couch I soon joined him. ''So how was work?'' I asked with interest. ''it was ok, this girl named Jenna tried to flirt with me today''..I looked at him weirded out ''what did you do?'' I questioned ''i told her I was a skin walker and that I was gonna have her for dinner'' he said with such a calm face. I bursted out laughing. ''wait- you actually said that!? pfft'' he looked at me unbothered and then nodded. ''Apart from that work was tiring, sitting in front of a screen typing up shit im not supposed to be typing up cause it wasn't even my job to do so in the first place is and was annoying as fuck...I need a fucking vacation...im not even being lazy at this point im genuinely tired right now'' Akaza sounded stressed, I decided to tell him about my little plan for a vacation.

Akaza, I have an idea. I stated. He then looked at me confused. ''what is it?'' he questioned. Well you see i've been thinking for a while andddd..what if we just drop everything and go on a vacation.

AKAZA'S POV

When Douma said that my eyes immediatly lit up. I tackled him with a hug and kissed him a few times. ''YESSS LETS DO THAT'' I replied almost instantly. But where would we go...I never thought about that I decided to ask Douma that question cause it was his idea and he might have a place in mind. ''where would we go though?'' his smile faded a bit.''I'll google some places don't worry your pretty little head about anything,now what do you want to eat dear?'' I looked at him with a blank stare. I thought about what I wanted to eat for a second...''I want spicy ramen''.

NOONES POV

When Douma heard that he kissed Akaza on the lips and then got up off the couch. Akaza then took out his phone and went on Instagram and started scrolling, he scrolled through some cat pictures after a while he stopped at a certain picture. It was a beautiful scenery it looked like it came straight out of a cartoon but it was real.

He quickly checked to see where it was

'Appalachia'

He google it and stuff like that
It was in Eastern US. He wanted to go there. A few minutes later Douma came back with the spicy ramen. After putting it down on the table he turns on the tv and started watching WandaVision. Douma handed Akaza his plate and then they started eating. When they were done Akaza took up his phone and showed Douma the picture. "Wow that's beautiful, where is that!? " Douma asked with great interest. Akaza smiled and said "US, Appalachia". Douma looked at the picture and then back at Akaza. " You wanna go there don't you.." Douma asked "Yeah, please? " Fine I'll plan everything, go get some sleep''.
________________
Word count: 1009
Hope u enjoyed, the pictures aren't mine btw have a great day/night
I had to write this over cause it didn't save the first time 😔