Chapter 13: Akaza's Big Toe

The following contains some weird ass shit that only a person on drugs would think about then write it...then post it. Be prepared to get traumatized m'kay sweet ones. This was written by my friend parkmin2346 aka Doū (was written in class btw-) and most of these random ass ideas came from the both of us 🙂 please enjoy and read with caution thank u very much✨🤭
______________________________

⚠WARNING⚠

This chapter contains

-Feet (weird obsession with feet)
-Gyokko
-Sucking
-Douma suffering
-SMUT
-Weird shit

(No Douma's were harmed in the making of this chapter) that was a fucking lie💀

Douma and Akaza were in the woods being weirdos. Douma was washing Akaza's feet in the river, while Akaza was sitting on the river bank.

Douma stared at Akaza's ✨feet✨ for a few minutes (he was on his knees) "Stop looking at my feet" Akaza murmured trying to get his feet out of his fiance's crusty dry hands. "Radiant, carefree, dreamy ✨Feet✨the fragrance" Douma said while kissing Akaza's ✨feet✨ from toes to heels.

Akaza shivered while Douma gagged because his fiancé always walked around barefooted (I'm asian bro I don't wear slippers/shoes in my house 💀) even when he was outside so his toes were especially ✨crusty✨

"Your ✨feet✨ taste like your cooking" Douma commented while deep throating Akaza's big toe. Gulp gulp. Douma could feel the toenails in his throat Akaza moaned and Douma put all F I V E of Akaza's toes down his throat moving up and down, sucking off all the dust and coal Akaza's ✨Feet ✨ encountered on the walk to the river.

Douma continued on Akaza's ✨feet✨ kissing up to his leg and thighs. Before kissing Akaza on the lips Douma chewed a "mint" leaf and washed his mouth out with the river water.

Muichiro's Pov

Me kaigaku and Yuichiro were sitting on the river banks when a huge ass fish jumped out of the water and bit Yuichiro on the left arm, the fish was ugly as hell and smelt like 10 days old dry and aged badussy. I captured it and put "it" in a vase ⚱️to bring home. When we heard someone choking while doing the gluck gluck 3000 and when we looked we saw Douma deep throating Akaza's toes on the other side of the river. It was traumatizing and I saw how crusty Akaza's ✨feet✨ were and had the idea to make Douma atone for his sins. Kaigaku dipped his baby ass feet in the water then my brilliance out did itself when I saw Douma chewing poison ivy and washing out his mouth, knowing he thought it was mint I started pissing in the water and had kaigaku and Yuichiro do the same. We saw Douma even drink a little of the yellow tinted water and I smiled to myself.

End Of Muichiro's Pov (no ones Pov)

After aggressively making out and pushing whatever he could find up Akaza's ass crack from his fingers to his toes and a rock he found under his ass. Douma stopped because he felt the fishes in the water eating away at his ass and it started to itch, Douma stopped shoving the rock and started singing "no no don't touch me there this is my no no square" while pointing at the fish and digging his hand up his buttocks trying to satisfy that hard to reach spot......

THEN Douma lifted Akaza's leg which he had sucked clean and placed it on his shoulder before removing the tree branch and stone from inside Akaza's ass. Douma thrusted inside of Akaza's wall endowed badussy. Akaza moaned and turned red under Douma. Douma started moving faster and faster while Akaza sounded like a whimpering rat that ate poison. After they finish doing their business Douma fell asleep leaving Akaza to carry his length skin walker looking ass.

Akaza eventually gave up on carrying Douma and started performing the suck suck to which a skin walker appeared and said "sucking dick I see''. The skin walker then called over the twins, Kaigaku and Yorichii to sing the cpr song.

"I save dick by giving it cpr"

Nakime's Pov

Where the frack are my children, dinner is ready. I didn't spend 5 hours roasting a fish that somehow looked like a genie just for no one to come eat it....Where even is Kokushibo...he better not be watching peppa pig again...UGH WHERE IS EVERYONE

The End
______________________________

I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO SACRIFICE YOUR EYES FOR THIS CHAPTER I'LL WRITE SOME FLUFF TO MAKE UP FOR IT-

Anygays, don't ask what we were thinking when we wrote this shit bro we were being controlled by excitement cause it's been 2 months since we've seen each other and all so we did a lot of fuckery today at skl hehehe stay flashy tho 🤭✨byeee

Doū I am traumatized😫