Chapter 6: A Bitch In A Ditch

After that shitty (literally) day Douma banned Akaza from the kitchen. Today they were just gonna chill and have fun.

NAKIME'S POV

It was 7 in the fracking morning when I woke up to loud ass boom from the damn basement. I got up lazily and walked all the way from my bed to the basement. When I opened the door I heard a fucking growl and immediately closed the door and went back to sleep.

3 hours later

I woke up to some pressure on my chest. When I opened my eyes I saw Muchiro sitting on me, he smelt of smoke. His face looked as if something bad happened. "What's wrong Mui? " I asked with with a sleepy voice. He just looked at me so I asked again, this time he answered. "Kaigaku set the kitchen on fire, it's burning as we speak." After hearing this I rushed to the kitchen. When I got there I saw kaigaku doing some scarlet witch hand movements while Yuichiro was standing on a burning book while shouting hail hydra...wtf the one time I let them watch Captain America. Ugh these kids. "HEY WTF ARE YOU KIDS DOING, HEY YUICHIRO TSUKIGUNI GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT DAMN BOOK IT'S ON FIRE FOR FRACKS SAKE! KAIGAKU WTF ARE YOU DOING GET THE FRACK OUT YOU SKINNY ASS CHILD!" Damn these kids.

After I put the fire out with the only sane child I had which was Muichiro, we all sat down in the living room in silence. I decided to lecture them about stupid stunts like these. "So...let me get this straight, out of all the Avengers related things y'all could do..you chose..to set my goddamn kitchen on fire..? " I said with utter disappointment. To which Kaigaku looked at me and nodded. "You know, for a 16 year old..I didn't expect this, the twins yes because they're like what 11-12?..but you goddamn you remind me of someone. " WHO!?ARE THEY COOL!? " Kaigaku bombarded me with questions. "Yes they're very cool, in fact..he's my best friend, he lives not far from here" After saying that his face lit up..it was adorable. "Can we meet him? " Yuichiro asked while zoned out. "Of course you can Yui"

I instantly regretted that decision cause when I knocked on doukaza's door Douma answered...he was panting and his shirt was unbuttoned a bit not to mention his face was red as hell..oh god. When I looked behind him Akaza was on the couch he was so red I thought that mf was a big tomato. I gave them some time to fix themselves up. After 2 minutes of sitting on the porch Douma once again opened the door and let us in. I introduced the kids to Doukaza and...it was going great the kids seem to really like them. "So which one is your best friend mom? " Kaigaku asked out of nowhere. I completely forgot that that was the whole entire reason we came over here. "Pink hair" I answered. Kaigaku's face lit up. "He's soooo coooool" kaigaku blurted out. After hearing that Akaza's face turned red from the compliment. "T-thanks I guess" Akaza said with a stutter.

Time skip brought to you by Yuichiro's arm 😊

Dinner time

We stayed at Doukaza's house cause why not. For some reason Kokushibo was nowhere to be seen...damn guess he went for milk.....Douma came back from the kitchen after being in there so long ugh finally, he came back with more than two plates in his gigantic beautiful hands. He had cooked Chicken yakisoba noodles and it looked good...real good. He then went back into the kitchen and came back with a small box that looked like some type of dessert was in there. He gave it to Akaza. My my they're so cute...I'm the only reason they're even together right now, if it wasn't for me then they'd still be punk ass gay weirdos who have a crush on each other but were too scared to confess. Ha dumbasses.

ALASKA'S POV

Douma gave small box and smiled. I took it very confused at his actions, I opened it and saw.....CAAAAAAKE I fucking love cake~, I'll save it for after dinner. We all ate in peace and quiet, just the way I like it . kime and Koku's children are wild...they remind me...us when we were kids...eh that makes me feel old.

After finishing dinner, Nakime and her kids stayed a while cause well...Muichiro manipulated her into staying. I decided to go back in the kitchen and eat my beautiful cake that Douma gave me. I started eating and all...it was DELICIOUS Goddamn I love cake. I was peacefully enjoying the cake when I heard the front door open, I went to check who was there. It was Kokushibo, he was a sweaty mess he looked like a fucking wet rat..his hair was all fucked up and he looked horrified for goodness sake this man looked like he was on the wrong type of drugs. "Kokushibo! Wtf are you ok? " Nakime asked in concern. Kokushibo was trying to answer but he was clearly out of breath. "N-n-nakime..when you w-went down in t-t-the basement and y-you heard a growl- (dies) it w-w-was me (dies some more) a-and you locked the fucking door- (dies pt 2) I was a-asking for HELP!" Kokushibo said between breaths..he definitely must have been smoking zaza..."ok first of all mind your fracking language, the kids are here and second of all..sorry and third of all...are you sure you ain't in my German drugs? " Nakime said looking confused. Don't really blame her, I mean this man looks like he's on something fr. "Uh dad, you on drugs or something...you look...watermelon sugar high" Kaigaku said while giggling. "I- I'm fine kai, don't worry about that...now NAKIME LAST NIGHT YOU TOLD ME TO GO GET SOMETHING IN THE BASEMENT AND WHEN I WAS READY TO COME BACK UP YOU LOCKED ME IN THERE! THERE WAS A FRACKING SNAKE IN THERE ALONG WITH A POSTER OF YORICHII! " Kokushibo shouted in frustration. I had to laugh....I mean..it sounds like something I'd do to Douma. Speaking of Douma where is he...idgaf for all I know he's probably passed out on the ground in our room. "Oh..damn..so sorry about that so sorry koku, will never happen again" Nakime was very not sorry. "I FELT LIKE A BITCH IN A DITCH- OKAY guys chill out y'all got children remember, now how about we all watch a movie and go to sleep, how does that sound? I interrupted Koku. He gave me a death stare...I'm scared- I'm going to bed, there's no way I'm staying in the same room as him for the rest of the night. I told them that they could watch the movie without me cause I was going to bed.

When I got to me and Douma's room, I saw this dumbass passed out on the ground like I guessed...this dumbass...i picked him up and layed him down on the bed. After doing that I felt something brewing in my stomach....fuck THIS MOTHERFUCKER I NEED TO SHIT. Before I went to the bathroom I threw a dirty rusty ass slipper at his face which woke him up immediately. " WTF!? " Douma yelled. "I'm lactose intolerant YOU MOB HEADED FREAK! " I yelled back "OH I KNOW YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SHIT, AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME YESTERDAY I FELT LIKE GETTING REVENGE NOW ENJOY SHITTIN' YOUR LIFE OUT BITCH! love btw" HE PISSES ME OFF "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! love you too"

And so Alaska sat on the toilet..shitting his heart and soul out while Douma went to sleep smiling from ear to ear. The End
_____________________________
◡̈⋆🄷🄴🅈(●'◡'●)ノ long time no see, so sorry about that, I've been binge watching Marvel movies and all sooo I don't really got time to post sooo here you go 😊 hope you enjoyed
Word Count:1335 words