Chapter 15: Possession

It was a peaceful day, both couples were enjoying the sun and all that stuff. The kids were running around playing with whatever they could find.

Kaigaku found a big fat pile of turd near the house. He showed the twins and Yuichiro confessed to leaving it there.

"Yui why on earth..." Kaigaku asked with a slightly disturbed expression on his face. "I couldn't open the door..." Yuichiro replied back dryly.

Muichiro just watched them and felt utter disgust. They then hear a loud boom from Doukaza's house. The three sLoWly walk over to where the noise came from. It was coming from the kitchen. The three peeked in, they saw Akaza standing over a pot on fire and Douma in the corner looking absolutely horrified.

"Akaza....get tf out...you're banned from the kitchen..." Douma breaks out of his shock and says sternly. "B-but the-" Before Akaza could finish his sentence Douma forcefully pulled him out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Akaza. I love you and all but.. How the hell do you burn water" Douma says as he trys not to laugh. Akaza sees this and turns into a salty bish, he kicks Douma's shin bone and walks away with his salty ass as Douma winced at the pain. Kaigaku chuckled while the twins bullied Douma for letting a short person beat his ass.

Akaza went to another room and played a few games on his phone to lose some frustration. He ended up game raging like crazy. He then went outside for some fresh air, he looked around at the sky and the bushes. He decided to walk a little so he did.

2 hours after walking he finds an old abandoned building and decides to explore it. Unlike Douma, he had his phone fully charged and ready for anything. Whatever happened with Douma.....skill issues honestly- Anyway, once Akaza entered the building, a feeling of excitement came over him. It was dark as hell but he decided against using his phone's flashlight in order to get the full experience.

Akaza found some stairs and began to climb them. Once he was on the second floor he felt an eerie feeling but still continued to explore. He stopped at a room with a mirror, he turned on his phone flashlight to look around the room. He saw curtains, chairs and other old and destroyed furniture. He shined the light on the mirror and looked inside it again, he of course saw a reflection of himself.

He walked away from the mirror after a while. He had been staring into it for too long and things were starting to get distorted. Akaza went to the corner of the room and looked through the curtains, he saw the outside of course but it seemed to be a backyard. Akaza looked at this strange backyard and noticed something at the corner of his eye, it was quick but he was sure he saw a woman in white. He then decided that was enough of looking through the curtains, he went back to the direction of the stairs leading to the first floor.

As he took the first step down he felt a sharp pain hit his lower back causing him to stoop down a little. After a while, Akaza found the strength to get up and leave the abandoned building.

It took another two hours for Akaza to get back to his house. After those two hours had passed and he was back home, he felt the same pain again but this time it was his neck. The back of his neck hurt like crazy.

Douma noticed that Akaza was being a little weird and distant with him. He decided to ask what's wrong. "Kaza, are you okay dear?" Douma asked with clear concern in his voice.

No reply

Douma asked again, thinking maybe he didn't hear him. "Kaza? I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I didn't mean to make you feel upset. I hope you can forgive me...are you okay? Is it about that?" Douma was being honest when he said he didn't mean to make Akaza upset.

Akaza suddenly turns around. "Its okay darling.....no need to worry about that. I'm fine, just a slight pain in the back of my neck and my lower back" Akaza sounded okay and not okay at the same time, Douma didn't question it though but he was worried about the pain Akaza was feeling. "You want painkillers?" Douma asked, Akaza said yes so he got up and went upstairs for said painkillers.