Chapter 12: I Wanna Be Famous~

Hi....school next week....I CAN'T WAIT OMGEE HEHEHEBEBEBEB I'MMA BE ABLE TO SEE MY BESTIES 🤭🤭🤭

Ehem

Don't take this chapter seriously...don't take this book seriously-
______________________________

Nakime was cleaning her foot shrine peacefully when she heard loud ass music coming from upstairs. After two minutes of trying to ignore it she got pissed and summoned yor- she went to go check it out.

Upstairs in the room

"MOM LEAVE ME ALONE I WANNA BE FAMOUS, I WANNA BE FAMOUS~~~"

"SHE A BADDIE SHE SHOWIN' HER PANTY~~~~~~"

Back to Nakime (her pov)

When I got to the door I swear the floor was vibrating. The music was so goddamn loud and it was followed by terrible ass vocals- I kicked the door open

"HEY TURN THAT SHIT DOWN BEFORE YOU GET YO ASS BEAT"

"I WANNA BE FAMOUS~~~~~"

What the heck is wrong with these kids- Muichiro was on the bed shaking bones while Yuichiro was singing that God awful song...I turned the music off and was about to give the two a lecture then Kaigaku came flying in through the window with a big ass speaker box that was playing a bass boosted version of Barbie World. I then died from blood loss cause my ears started to bleed.

With Doukaza 🤭

"pLeAsE AKAZAAAAAAA" Douma screeched while clinging to Akaza's foot like a child. "Bitch I said let go-" Akaza said as he kicked Douma off his leg. "BUT WHY I JUST WANNA FUCK YOU, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOWWWW" Douma was on the verge of tears at this point. "Go fuck a tree, it's time for me to do Le Sserafim's workout" With that Akaza proceeded to levitate to the other room, Douma just watched and then started punching the air because he knew that if he was to do anything it would be considered rape (istg half the doukaza books I read Akaza gets raped within the first few chapters by douma 😭)

4 hours later ✨🤡

Akaza's Pov

Oh mah gah, I'm so fucking tired- can't feel my damn legs OH GOD OH MAN 100 FUCKING JUMPING JACKS-
I fell to the ground knowing damn well I must have broken at least 10 of my kidneys, 7 of my lungs and 702839 of my bones I started crawling towards the doorway...I got lazy half way so I called for Douma, 7 minutes later he showed up in a g-string and clown makeup...after seeing that, I died of regret, shame, embarrassment and humiliation.

With Kokushibo (his pov)

I was in the forest looking for weed when I saw something zoom past me. I dropped everything and ran, I kept running until I stopped at a well, I got an eerie feeling from it. I got a ᵗᶦⁿʸ bit closer to it to investigate a bit...it was a dumb idea indeed 👁 👁
After staring at it for about 10 seconds now, I saw a woman crawl out of it, she had loooong black hair in her face. I believe I lost all color in my face after that, I attempted to run but she was too fast. She latched on to my foot like a blood sucking leech. I did everything I could to peel her off me but of course...nOtHiNg wOrKeD. I fell down and she then laughed? And it was there that I realized it was just Nakime......

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Kokushibo:
👁👁
👁👁
👁👁
  👄

The End~
______________________________

I don't know the word count cause- just because 🤡

Hope u enjoyed this shit of a chapter, definitely will not be posting much because summer is taking it's hot ass back to hell meaning SCHOOL STARTS BACK- not complaining tho, I wanna summon Yorichii in the bathroom at lunch time cause why not 🙂anygays byeee stay flashy~