Chapter 7: Lost In The Goddamn Forest

DOUMA'S POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, very nice way to wake up in my opinion. I looked to my right and saw Kaza sleeping peacefully, he's so adorable I can't- I left him there to go get some fresh air outside. When I got down stairs I saw my friends and their kids sleeping all bundled up, it was adorable really. After staring at the cute little family I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast before they all woke up. I made PB Chocolate Sheet Pan Pancakes, French Toasts and Blueberry-Banana-Nut Smoothies. After arranging the plates I went back up stairs and did hygienic stuff and then went outside.

Outside was gorgeous, while walking and taking pictures of the sky I saw something in the corner of my eye, I decided not to engage. I continued to explore. Soon after, I went into the forest out of curiosity it was amazing I saw a cute little squirrel and even a bunny, it kinda looked like Kaza so I took a picture of it. I got hungry so I was now making my way out of the forest, while walking I checked the time "9:30" hmm it was still pretty early so I wouldn't have to worry about anything really. I'm glad cause I want nothing to do with that skin walker shit today.

2 HOURS LATER

Damn I've been walking for a while, why am I still hereeeeee. I'm so tired and hungry I think I might just start hallucinating any time soon. I soon came to the conclusion that I was going around in circles. I internally cursed at myself for walking so far into the forest. No wonder why Akaza was hesitant to say yes when I asked him to marry me- I'm so fucking stupid.

3 DEADLY HOURS OF STARVATION LATER

It was starting to get late and there's no signal out here. Damn, why am I so fucking unlucky, it's always me literally always me. I sat down on a piece of wood cause I was tired as hell. Suddenly I realized that I've been whistling a whole ass song since I walked in here....I'm about to die- I wanted kids before I dieeee-

That was me a few minutes ago, I've decided that this is just how it ends for me, guess I'll never get to have children and never put Akaza in a wheelchair again. My life sucks ass. There are worse ways to die of course so I shouldn't be complaining and all but to think that this is how it ends for me makes me wanna cry (yes this mf is speaking out loud, he's talking to himself 🌚) I got up and started walking around again like a wandering roach in a house. I'M SO HUNGRY at this point I was crying literally crying. Is this karma for giving Akaza that damn cake? Maybe it is.

5 DEADLY HOURS LATER (HOW TF IS THIS MF NOT DEAD YET!?)

IT'S PAST SEVEN I'M SOOOO DEAD I NEED TO GO HOMEEEE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IN FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS AND LET ME GO HOME TO MY BIG BOOTY ASIAN!

That was Douma a day ago 🌚, he was never seen since. Thank you for your time

The End~
_________________________
562 words
Sorry it's so short, maybe I'll post another chapter today/tonight if I can byeee stay flashy~ 💅✨

𝐴𝑛𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑖 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒~