Examination

"You can examine me if you want." He said softly after a long moment of them just standing there, him holding her far more than she was him. It seemed like he needed it so she hadn't said anything but with his hardon pressing into her like it had been she was kind of sure that was some part of it. He moved back and looked down at her. "It won't hurt, will it?"

"No just a visual examination, to see if there are any injuries." She said. "Unless you'd rather-"

"I'm okay with it." He said, "Do I need to undress?"

"That would help, yeah." She moved back, trying to control the heat of her own arousal taking a few deep breaths. It was not easy to stand there and not be attracted to this man. He was gorgeous. His voice was amazing. Every thought she was having she knew she was wrong to have but she couldn't stop herself.

"How much?" He asked.

"Whatever you feel comfortable with is fine." She said and took a seat on the bed. He nodded and started to unbutton his shirt as she tried to not directly stare at him doing it. She reminded herself she was a doctor, she'd seen plenty of naked bodies (most of them cadavers) but still, he wasn't any different from that. Other than the fact that he was gorgeous and she hadn't been laid in years.

"Is this fine?" He asked, snapping her out of her train of thought. She looked over at him and he was completely naked, barely trying to hide any of it from her either. She blinked a few times since she hadn't been expecting that at all. Nor how incredibly nice his cock was. He was very aroused. You're a professional, you've seen this, act normal for fuck's sake. She reminded herself and stood up.

"Yes, I just need to look you over. Do you have any complaints of anything hurting?" She asked as she looked him over, forcing herself to focus as a physician and not the horny bitch she felt like looking for anything that could indicate prolonged abuse or danger. There were welts on him, the way they were spaced out it looked like they'd been made by a cattle prod or taser. Definitely from electrodes. This caused her to ignore what she was feeling for a moment and become concerned as she moved in. "What happened here?" Her fingers moved over his shoulder and arm, anywhere she could see the marks. Some of them were dangerously close to his heart.

"When I didn't behave." He said. "It wasn't too bad I don't think. I got used to it."

"You really were tortured in there?"

"I didn't have a choice but to stay, Agent Dawson. I told you he wouldn't let me leave. If I took my punishment and didn't complain it was over with faster." He said, still speaking with some bizarre childlike innocence making this out to seem normal when it definitely wasn't. She moved around behind him to find some of the same markings on his back.

"But none of this hurts? Nothing hurts?" She asked.

"Something does hurt," He said.

"Can you show me?" She came around back in front of him and he took her hand gently, once again in that fragile way as if he thought he'd break it somehow. Then he put it right on his cock. She should have seen that coming. "Henry,"

"You asked me to show you."

"I know but I shouldn't be touching you there."

"Why? I asked, you didn't do it on your own." He said. It was even worse that he had a good point and she hardly had an argument against it. Though it was hard to ignore that he was aroused she had been handling it like she needed to. It wasn't as if during her rotations she'd never seen a guy with an erection while doing a physical examination; it was just something she filed in the back of her mind and went on with her job. That had been then, this was now and she also really liked this guy for some stupid reason.