Experimental

Once he was completely stripped down, something that took an achingly long time and annoyed her more than it should have, he got on the bed over her. She was still pinned in place but only by her wrists. It was as if invisible handcuffs had been attached there. It was odd because she could feel the pressure, almost as if a hand were around her wrists but there wasn't anything there either. Henry took his time undressing her, even as she whined and attempted at least once to tell him to hurry up. Something that only got her a slap across the face with his actual hand. He handled her roughly to get her clothes off, like she was the toy he obviously thought of her as and she allowed it only because she found it to be so hot. When she was completely naked she was turned and shoved onto the bed on her stomach.

"You don't ever scream or beg." Henry said, leaning down into her ear to speak, "But you also resist. Is this something you want or don't?" She felt his hand running down over her back towards her ass which got a nice firm slap. She yelped in pain and a bit of pleasure. At that point her arousal was painful and she wished he'd do something faster than what he was doing.

"I thought we established that I didn't have a choice."

"That doesn't mean you can't or won't beg for me to stop." He said, "You don't, though. There must be something about this that you like. Why?"

"I don't have an answer for that." She whispered, "I think I'm just kind of wired differently than other people?"

"But you believe I'm dangerous." He said, there was another slap to the ass before his hand was over her cunt. His fingers trailing over it in a feather light touch, ghosting so softly against her skin she wasn't sure if he was doing anything or she was just imagining it. "I know you do, I can see it in your eyes."

"I do believe it, I know it, and if that's the case then why would I try to fight you?" She panted trying to thrust towards his hand to create more friction and contact but any time she tried he pulled away. Almost as if he knew exactly when she was going to try it. "Please..."

"Please what?" He asked. His voice, though a bit breathy, was still eerily calm and controlled. She could sense his excitement, a bit of a tremble through his body here and there but ultimately he had a lot more restraint than she did at that point. She wasn't sure how since he had only recently discovered what type of pleasure this could bring him but maybe it made sense. He could control the rest of his powers, after all, and she had a feeling she had barely scratched the surface of seeing what he could do with that.

"You know what."

"I'm afraid I don't." He said, "Is this what you want or isn't it?"

"I don't-" before she could finish lying that she didn't know what she wanted she was flipped over onto her back quite violently and pinned to the bed. He placed a hand under her chin and shoved her head up so she was looking at him.

"You know what you want, Leila." He said, "I don't appreciate being lied to." Without warning there was the feeling of an electric shock down her spine from the base of her skull all the way to her tailbone. It traveled quickly and was equally as painful as it was pleasurable. She screamed, her body tensing up before relaxing, unsure of what it was supposed to feel or how to react. He'd obviously done that, but how? With his own mind? He could control electrical impulses now too?

"I'm not lying." She breathed when she could find the words to respond to him.

"You want my cock, don't you?"

"I-"

"Say it or you don't get it." He warned then snapped his fingers in front of her face bringing her attention and gaze back up to his own. She blinked a few times, trying to focus after whatever that shock was and swallowed. Why was it so hard to say these things to him? It was as if the words were at the tip of her tongue but they wouldn't come out. She her hands clenched into fists as she felt her face flare up red and hot with humiliation. It was intense but it was also amazing.