Chapter 11 [Edited Up To This Point]

Srry the note in the [ ] is just a reminder for me so I know how far I got when I edited.

G R A Y S O N

As I got ready for work Jean appeared in my doorway, wearing a suit himself. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What are you dressed up for?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm going down to the construction site to check out how it's all going." He smiled.

"I wish I could come." I turned to face him.

"But you have a job."

"Yeah." I sighed, faking sadness. I actually liked my job so far. It's been about two weeks since I startes the job, two weeks since Jean and I's first kiss, and a week before Jean leaves for France.

I finished tying my tie- Jean finally taught me- and smiled at him, "Do you think Rhys will let me take a week off in two weeks?"

Jean smiled at me, "You really want to come with me?"

"Yeah, I want to meet your family if, ya know, we are going to be a thing now." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I think Rhys will let you have the week off, go ahead and ask him today at work."

We pulled away and kissed for a brief moment.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I bit my lip and nodded, "Yep." I answered and we walked down stairs to the car where Jean's new driver, Harry, was waiting.

He dropped me off at the restaurant first, Jean gave me a kiss on the cheek before I got out, making me smile wide.

I walked in and found Katherine smiling wide, "What are you so happy about?" I asked a smile still on my face.

"You and Jean are so cute!" She practically screamed, "I'm so surprised the media hasn't found out about you yet."

I didn't tell her about it, she just knew. She found out a week ago.

I nodded, "I'm actually quite surprised myself."

"What would you do if it was on the media?"

"I don't know, it's not like it would hurt either one of us."

"True."

I suddenly remembered that I needed to ask for vacation time, "Is Mr. Dellavedova in his office?"

She nodded, "What do you need to talk to him about?"

"I'm going to ask for a week off in two weeks."

She gasped, "Why?" She pouted.

"I'm going to France with Jean for his brother's birthday."

She gasped, this time with a huge smile, she was so dramatic, "That's so cute! Go ask for a vacation!" She pushed me to his office.

I knocked on the door and waited for an okay before I walked in.

"Grayson." He smiled at me, "What brings you in here?"

"Well Mr. Dellavedova, I'm here to ask for a week off in two weeks."

"What for, if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm going to France with Jean." I said simply.

"Okay, I'm okay with you taking that week off. You have been present and on time every other day so I see no other reason not to." He smiled.

Thank you, sir." I smiled back.

"Have a good day Grayson."

"You too." I walked out and back to Katherine.