Chapter 20

G R A Y S O N

Today was the day Jean and I would be going back to America. France was absolutely amazing but I was kind of getting a little home sick, even though there is nothing but horrible memories back home.

Our bags were packed and we were saying good bye.

Violetta gave me a huge hug. Closer to the end of the week we had been hanging out a little bit more. She actually took me out to go shopping, which was surprisingly really fun.

"I hope I will see you soon." She squeezed me tight.

"I'm sure I will, and even if I can't I will call you." I smiled.

"Your too sweet Grayson." She smiled.

I shook Basile and Célian's hands and said good bye.

Last was Charlotte. She gave me a hug and whispered to me, "Call me when ever you need a mother to talk to." That thought, knowing that I have some one who can be a motherly figure to me, warmed my heart.

"Thank you." I smiled and she lightly kissed my cheek as she pulled away.

Jean said his good byes and we were headed for the private jet.

When we got in the jet I sat beside Jean and pulled out my phone.

I hadn't used it, only to take a few pictures. I had hadn't checked my messages so when I opened my phone I saw that Katherine had blown up my phone.

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket, I will worry about her later. I leaned on Jean's shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Are you happy to be going home?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I was starting to get a little home sick for reasons unknown. All my memories there are horrible. But I think I will miss your mom the most." I smiled up at him.

"She is an amazing woman. And you know you can call her when you need her. She see loves talking to you." He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

My eyes became heavy but I wouldn't go to sleep and Jean chuckled, "Go to sleep love."

I let out a small yawn and nodded, snuggling into his side.

***

I woke when we had landed, Jean lightly shook me awake.

"We are home love." He smiled.

I smiled up and him and slowly stretched, waking up my muscles. I got up and Jean walked me to the limo and I nearly feel asleep in the limo. I had no idea why I was so tired.

"I have to go to work tomorrow." I groaned as we walked in the house. Charlie running up to greet us.

The other men brought our luggage in the house and I collapsed on the couch, Charlie crawling up and sitting in my lap. Jean sat down beside.

"It's not so bad." Jean said, "And besides if you really wanted to, you could quit. You don't have to have a job as long as you live with me." He smiled.

I seriously thought about it for a good couple of seconds then I let it go and shook my head, looking him in the eyes, "I like making my own money though. I like being in control at least of my money." I smiled at him and he kissed me.

"Your so smart." He said pulling away. But I wanted his lips back on mine.

I heard a door closed and jumped slightly. It was the front door, I had almost forgotten that they men brought in our bags.