Chapter 12

Up top is Alex Pettyfer a.k.a. who I picture Rhys Dellavedova looking like :D

J E A N

I had a smile on my face as I fell asleep. Grayson and I held on to each other all night.

When we woke in the morning I didn't want to get up and neither did he.

"Jean?" He said, his voice raspy from sleep.

"Hm?"

He tilted his head up so he was looking at me, "Can we lay here just a little longer?"

"Of course love." I smiled and kissed his forehead, "But remember you have work today."

He sighed and looked back down, "I know. Hey that reminds me, what did you do at the construction site yesterday?" He placed his hand on my chest and looked back up.

"I was just checking the progress, making sure that everything was going to be alright when we left for France."

He smiled, "I'm getting more and more excited as it gets closer."

"Your going to love it there." I said lightly and rubbed his back.

He scooted up and placed his lips on mine. I picked him up so he was on top of me. He straddled me as our lips moved together in a sweet, passionate kiss. When we kissed like this it was like time had frozen and we were the only ones alive.

We slowly pulled away and placed our foreheads together. His hands on my bare chest.

He took in a deep breath, "I wish we could stay like this for a little longer." He whispered to me.

"We will have a whole week in France to do what ever we want." I whispered to him.

I slightly turned my head, just enough to check the time, "It's time for you to get ready Grayson." I said.

He sighed, "Okay."

He climbed off of me and walked to his room to go change.

I got up as well and slid on a shirt.

I walked down stairs and prepared breakfast for the two of us. Also laying out Charlie's food.

When Grayson came down we ate and then I walked him to the car.

"Can you ride with me?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I have to get started on some work for La Boussière Inc." I told him.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." He said.

I kissed his forehead, "Bye."

He got in the car and I closed the door, walking back into the house.

I got my laptop and sat on my desk signing in and getting to work.

Not even an hour into my work I got a call from Rhys Dellavedova and a flash of worry shot through me. Was something wrong with Grayson.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mr. La Boussière. It's Grayson, he needs you to come pick him up." He said and I heard slight sobs and sniffles in the back ground.

"I'm on my way." I said and ran out the door.

G R A Y S O N

When we arrived at the restaurant I got out and waved to Harry and he took off.

I didn't go inside right away. Two very unwanted voices stopped me in my tracks.

"Grayson." I heard that deep voice growl, "We've been looking all over for you."