Introductions and Face Claims

This story is just an idea I had and ran with it. However, this story is not for everyone; therefore, there are some trigger warnings. If you are triggered by the following things, this story may not be for you. I take mental health very seriously, and reading a novel can sometimes help and harm that.

TRIGGER WARNING
*MENTIONS OF /CHILD/DOMESTIC/BRIEF SEXUAL ABUSE MENTION

*MENTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS/ BODY IMAGE/SELF HARM/SUICIDAL IDEATIONS

*MENTIONS OF BULLYING AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

*THIS WILL INCLUDE A QUEER FAMILY AND POSSIBLY BI-AWAKENING

I WILL TRY AND LABEL TRIGGER WARNINGS THAT CAN BE SKIPPABLE, BUT JUST BE CAUTIOUS

Below are how I imagine the characters but do as you please.

Thank you for reading this story, and your comments are encouraged. Thanks!

Gray Mckenzie

Gray is 15 years old. He has dark hair and Light eyes. He is 5'7 and very small due to the conditions he grew up in. He is very quiet and observant.  He loves to read and learn. He hasn't experienced much but wants to. He has some health issues. He has been put last his whole life, he needs love, and maybe he will find it with this new family. He needs love and is hoping to find it with this new family.

Jude Clark

Jude Clark

Jude is 42. He is 6'2 and has a lean build. He has brown curly hair and brown eyes. He is an Organic chemistry professor at the local college. He has several degrees and is a bookworm. He settled down as a professor to teach and still be involved in their children's lives. He married Peyton when they were 26 and 30. He is referred to as 'Papa' by their children. 

Peyton Clark

Peyton Clark

Peyton is 45. He is 6'5 and has a broader build. He has black hair and hazel eyes. He is an FBI agent and works long hours. He doesn't travel as much. He is really into sports and loves that his sons are interested in Lacrosse. He is more strict with the kids and has a hard childhood. Peyton has a soft spot for Jude. His kids refer to him as 'Dad.'