🥀 PROLOGUE🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Itadori was leaving a small bakery, and he was talking on the phone with someone.

"Hey Maki! I got those cupcakes that you wanted."

"Nice! You can just go the building and go straight to the elevator."

"What floor are you on?" Itadori asked.

"I'm on the 60th floor. Where I usually work." Maki stated.

"Or right. I forgot that you work at a high-paying job. I'll be there as soon as I can!"

Yuji enters his car, starts it, and he starts driving to Maki job.

After a little while, Yuji made to a really tall building. There were so many glass windows, he couldn't count how many there were.

The pink haired boy goes inside the building, he makes a sharp right for the elevator, enters inside and he just wants until he makes to the second floor.

The elevator was a little crowded, so Itadori was pressed up against the wall and a another's person's shoulder.

After a bit, Itadori squeezed through, the people, and he was on the 60th floor.

Yuji squeezed through more people, saying 'excuse me' whenever there was a chance to. And eventually he made it to Maki's office.

"Hey! I got the cupcakes."

Maki puts her pen down and smiles.

"Why do you need such a large box anyway? Is it Someone's birthday?"

"What, no! This is for me!"

Yuji's eyebrows raised in surprise, "Well alright! I have to head back, I'll text you!" He says.

Itadori made it home, he was a little tired out from today, only because it was hot out. He takes off his shoes, changes clothes, and he sits on the couch. The pink haired boy decided to watch some Disney, so he switches the channels and he eventually made to a Disney movie he hasn't seen in a while.

While he was watching, his TV suddenly froze.

"What the?-"

Then the power suddenly went off, except for the TV.

"Ok, this is starting to get weird-"

Then Yuji was getting sucked into the TV. He clings onto his couch, but then he loses his grip, which made him let go.

Once Itadori was sucked in, the TV shut off.

Welcome to the land of Disney.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
YerbestofriendoTodo
Pretty strong for a prologue! The first will be made as soon as this get posted.

Bye my luvs ♡