🥀Chapter 12🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

The interior of the basement, Yuji, Belle and Maurice were still inside. Belle was practically panicking and pacing around.

"I have to warn the Beast. This is ally fault. Oh, papa. What are we going to do?" Belle asked.

Maurice comforts her, "Now, now. We'll thing of something." He says.

Chip looking in through the window. He turns around, thinking, and then he sees Maurice's contraption with the axe on the end of it.

The mob was going towards the castle. And the objects inside were looking at the angry mod.

"I knew it, I knew it was foolish to get out hopes up." Said Cogsworth.

"Maybe it would've been better if he had never come after all." Lumière says.

Sultan comes in barking. They all rush over to the window, expecting the return of Belle and Yuji.

"Could it be?"

"Is it he?"

And then they realize that it was a mob and not Belle and Itadori.

"Sacre bleu, invaders!" Lumière says.

"Encroachers!"

"And they have the mirror!" Said Mrs. Potts, taking notice to Gaston holding the magic mirror.

Cogsworth gives out orders, "Warn the master. If it's a fight they want, we'll be ready for them." He looks back at the window. "Who's with me?"

The rest the obstacles all leave, slamming the door, leaving Cogsworth behind.

In the Beast's lair, and Mrs. Potts was there.

"Pardon me master." She says.

"Leave me in peace."

"But sir, the castle is under attack!"

"KILL THE BEAST!! KILL THE BEAST!!" The mob yelled from the outside.

The objects have tried blocking the door, but it kept getting bashed in by the mob.

"This isn't working!"

"Oh, Lumière! We must do something! Said the Featherduster.

"Wait! I know!"

"KILL THE BEAST!! KILL THE BEAST!!" The mob was still trying to get inside the castle.

"What shall we do, master?" Mrs. Potts asked.

"It doesn't matter now. Just let them come." Beast says, looking very, very sad.

"Kill the beast, kill the beast, kill the beast!!"

The mob managed to get inside the castle, and finds a grands entrance filled with assorted pieces of furniture, teacups, candlesticks, feather dusters and clocks.