🥀Chapter 4🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Gaston rises out of the mud puddle with a pig named Pierre on his head. Gaston tilts his head and the pig slides down his back.

"So, how'd it go?" Lefou asked.

Gaston picks up the shorter male by the neck, "I'll have Yuji has my bride, make no mistake about that!" He drops Lefou in the mud.

"Touchy!" Lefou says to the cute pig.

Pierre just grunts in response.

Gaston just walks off, feeling dejected and upset. He was gonna get rejected either way, so he didn't have a choice.

Itadori pokes his head out of the door, "Is he gone?" He asks. Belle nods.

"Can you imagine? He asked me to marry him. Me, the husband of that boorish, brainless..."

"Monsieur Gaston, can't you just see it? Monsieur Gaston his little bride. Not me, no sir, I guarantee it I want much more than this provential life..." Itadori sang.

He and Belle walk into the pen, and they feed some animals, then Belle runs off into an open field, Itadori soon enough catching up.

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere... I want more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, for someone to understand... I want so much more than they've got planned..."

Then Phillipe runs into the open field, the duo are disturbed that the inventor is not with him.

"Phillipe! What are you doing here? Where's papa? Oh, we have to find him, you have to take us to him!" Belle says.

Itadori unhitched the wagon off Phillipe.

Phillipe brought Belle and Itadori to where Maurice was basically kidnapped. "What is this place?" Belle asked.

Phillipe snorts, then begins to buck as if something is scaring him. Itadori gets off and he comforts the horse. "Phillipe, please, steady." He says.

The pink haired boy helps Belle get off the horse and they both entee through the gate. Belle take notice to a hat that was on the ground.

"Papa..."

Meanwhile, inside the castle, Lumière and Cogsworth were discussing the event that occured earlier.

"Couldn't keep quiet, could we. Just had to invite him to stay, did we? Serve him tea, sit in the master's chair, pet the pooch." He says.

"I was trying to be hospitable." Said Lumière.

Then Belle opens the doors to the front of the castle, then Itadori walks in as well. "Hello? Is anyone there? Papa? Papa, are you here?"

Itadori didn't say anything because he knew exactly where Maurice was. He's seen the movie too many times to know.