🥀Chapter 5🥀

•3rd POV•

•3rd POV•

Beast moves over to unlock the cell, and Belle collapses to the floor with her head in her hands. Itadori was there to comfort her. The cell door unlocks and Maurice rushes over to Belle and Yuji.

"No, Belle. Listen to me. I'm old, I loved my life-"

The beast grabbed Maurice and drags him downstairs.

"Wait!"

"Belle!"

"Wait!" Belle desperately says.

Beast drags Maurice outside the castle and throws him to Pallequin.

"No, please Spare those two!"

"They're no longer your concern." The beast says.

The Pallequin breaks out of the ivy that was keeping it to the ground slinks off with Maurice inside. "Please, let me out! Please!" Said the inventor.

Back with Belle and Itadori. The pink haired boy was hugging Belle and comforting the best way that he could.

Belle and Itadori looks out the window  and they see Pallequin taking her father back to the village, Belle starts to cry, and the pink haired boy starts to comfort her again.

The beast walks up the stairs, and there stood Lumière at his post.

"Master?"

"What!" The beast yelled angrily.

"Since those two are going to stay with us for quite some time, I was thinking you might offer them a more comfortable room." Lumière suggested.

The best just lets out a angry growl to the talking candlestand.

"Then again maybe not!" Said Lumière.

The beast enters the cell, she finds Belle crying and Itadori trying to calm her down, giving Belle hugs seemed to work a little bit.

"You didn't even let us say goodbye. We'll never see him again. We did get to say goodbye..." Belle says, still crying.

Beast starts to feel bad, "I'll show you to your room."

Belle looked surprised, "Our room? But I thought-"

"You wanna stay in the tower?" The beast questioned.

"No." Itadori says.

"Then follow me."

Beast lead Belle and Itadori to their room. As they proceed, Yuji starts to lag behind, looking at all the sculptures on the wall and the light casting shadows on them. The pink haired boy raises her eyebrows in surprise and he catches up and the beast and Belle.

Itadori caught up with Belle and Beast, walking in between them. There was some science before Lumière spoke up.

"Say something to them." He says.