Drama

After the win against villa we all gathered in the locker room, when I got in there 3 of the girls from my team started gossiping about how I didn't deserve to get that goal.

So I decided to tell them "speak up and let us all hear what you've got to say", one of them said loud and proud "yeah okay then u heard us right your a selfish bitch who don't know how to pass and that goal wasnt meant for you"(the whole team laughs in agreement)

She pissed me off. As my face went red I slap Lina Hurtig making her drop hard onto the ground then they all gasp at the sight of it. My coach calls me into a separate room.

Jonas Eidevall says "your attitude and actions on and off the pitch towards your teammates is becoming a fucking joke, If u don't stop this now I'm thinking of kicking u off the squad" I panick "what the fuck? It was them who started, she was asking for it so I finished it, u can't kick me off because I'm defending myself"

He points towards the way out shaking he's head yelling "get out and shut up!", so I follow he's orders as he slammed the door behind me I look around at all my teammates.

suddenly Lina hurtig comes rushing towards me shoving me into the door behind me, Katie mcCabe grabs her by the hair and drags lina onto the ground a loud thud then scream comes out as Katie studs her.

Jonas comes charging out commanding "Stop before someone dies" whispering to himself "fucking phsycos" He shouts "all of you get out the lockerooms and go home or else"

Everyone stops fighting and calmed down, we all took our kits off and changed clothes. Everyone hops in their cars while I stood awkwardly waiting for georgia to meet me by her car.

She runs over to me with two hotdogs in her hands and shoves one into my hand, I struggle to grab it but I succeed, we get into the car with our hotdogs, hers was half eaten so she made a quick job of it.

Then screaming out "oh my god that goal was fucking legendary, u were like wush, bam and pow goalllllll and the whole crowd was astonished" while laughing I said "I'm just showing everyone my skills as I'm obviously the best, only goal and I'm a full back" she laughed "I'm better than you I was just supporting you"