Jordan

I scoff down the rest of my hotdog as we are about to drive off, I'm spotted by someone from the villa team, she laughs then comes towards the car.

I roll down my window to notice those beautiful eyes again, it was Jordan Nobbs, she was absent from the game which confused me. I ask " why wasn't u playing also hiiiiiiii bestiee I've missed you so much"

georgia shouts "hey I'm ur bestie bitch, that's your girlfriend" me and Jordan both blush, then make eye contact, we stare away for a couple minutes until georgia interupts us "oi lovebirds we got places to be"

Jordan decides to hop in the car and demands "your taking me with you I need my 'girlfriend' for today" I begin to get even more red. We drive to my house and georgia kicks us both out.

We both get out then race to the front door I say "ha, I win!" But then I start to struggle opening my door, Jordan barges me out the way and opens it with ease cheekily saying "your not as great at everything as you think you are now are you"

I then kiss her on the cheek "I bet I can show you some things I'm good at" she grabs my hand then drags me upstairs into my bedroom and demands "get ready for me, I'll be back in 5"

I lay patiently for her as she slowly steps into the room with barely anything on standing tall and strong with her beautiful tan going across all of her body, oh how jealous I am of that tan. She slowly walks towards me in her red bra and knickers saying "lets see what your made of then".

"Ill show you" I rush to take off my top and bottoms then she jumps on top of me and slowly caresses my body with kisses from my lips to my other lips, I play with her hair with one hand as I make small moans from the feel of her lips on me.

She begins to get lower down on me so I decide to take off what's left on me and somereason I can't stop thinking of that girl In my dream, I try to focus and I take off her bra to unveil those perfectly rounded tits that jiggle with every movement, then I take my hand out her hair to start playing with her boob.

She laughs slightly but loves it, then takes her knickers off, while yet again going bright red, her tounge slides around my clit then she plays around that area for a bit "you taste great" i then blush, afterwards she starts to use her tounge and bring it back up my body again, over my abs.