get over it

I interupt her as she carries on because I keep thinking of that girl, those eyes, her hair, and especially those freckles they were calling out to me, I couldn't do this while thinking of her.

"I'm sorry I..I just don't want to this this right now." She looks at me in shock and confusion "what the hell is wrong with you, why were you leading me on just to stop while were having fun, you can't go round thinking your always so great u selfish bitch" while crying she puts her clothes back on and storms out.

I just watch as it all unfolds, I also had tears falling down my face. I put back on my bra and knickers then i try to sleep trying to forget about all of this knowing that it's all going to stress me out.

I remember I need to lock the door so I get confidence to stand back up out of bed and walk down, I finally build the willpower to do it, after doing it I sit down and turn on my TV.

It's already going round what's happened at first my goal came up and said I won it for my team then, they questioned what happened to Jordan not being on the starting eleven and why she was spotted getting in the car with me and georgia.

And I flip to the next channel to try forget what just happened but what happened in the lockeroom was exposed I was shown as a selfish person, and now they all see it as I should be taken off the team.

I panick as I start to get a call from my coach, I pick up "hello" He answers "we were thinking of taking you off the starting eleven so if you don't fix your act we will be taking actions" I try to reply but he cuts it off with " no need to argue that's end off" cutting the line immediately.

I slouch back onto my couch and think of what's happened then demi comes back to mind which makes me start to smile and blush again, but I can never see her in real life no matter how much I want to.

I know deep down its never gonna happen it starts to upset me a little bit as she's ruining my life just thinking of her, so I need to figure something out fast.

I head upstairs to the bathroom and take a quick cold shower that relaxes me alot, I head out in my towel then I hop in the bed throwing my wet towel across the room, although still wet I decide to rest ad my eyes start to close then I drift off into a deep sleep.