round 2

Eddie more freaked then last time still had no hesitation.
"I don't want to do this." Eddie protested but his hand kept rising despite his plea.
He held his breath looking at Mully as he shot the gun.
BANG
The sound echoed out as Eddie's body slumped over much like Mully's had.
"Eddie lost too." With 2 best friends dead, Narrorator still unfazed took the gun from Eddie's still bleeding corpse.
Loading another bullet into the .38.
"Haven't enough of us died?" Josh said softly holding the hands of both dead people next to him.
"There can only be one winner." Narrorator tossed the gun in a way so the gun would land barrel towards Josh.
Josh took the gun in his shaky hands pointing it at his heart.
Bang
Josh threw the gun at Narrorator and let himself fall backwards, blood spit out of his mouth. "Gaege"
Juicy watched as the life left his eyes.
"Josh" Gaege pulled his legs to his chest at he stared at the lifeless corpse of his friends. His eyes now burning from the tears he looked at Narrorator who was spinning the chamber again.
"Grant... please stop this. Everyone else is dead." Juicy shook Narrorator shoulder trying to get him back to his normal wholesome friendly self.
"Your turn." He said handing Juicy the gun.
Juicy grabbed the gun bringing it up to his head quickly staring at Grant.
"Is this what you want?" Juicy yelled pushing the gun into his skin. He closed his eyes.