1

Busy streets of rome in Italy. It is a great city of culture and arts in the morning but a city for a great number of gangsters at night.

But every gangster in Italy and the world will fear for only one name ALESSANDRO NICOLAS WOODBEAD.

He is a world mafia king. Who will get anything within the moment of his eyes. He is ruthless and cold blood hearted.

Every one fears for this name he is having a successful life and many human trafficking and Drugs have been stopped by the other gangsters due to the fear of him.

AUTHOR POV

NIGHT 12:30

A person in Balck tudexo is standing with a gun on his hands and pointed it on the persona head to shoot him while he was pleading.

"King King please forgive us this once we will never do this again please kind". He is pleading the person.

"Next time never you bastard you are using those teenage girls for your own fucking pleasure and selling them. Do you think you deserve to live now rot in hell". He said and shot him in the head.

Then he heard a shout beside the wall. "Ron go and check who it is". He told his bodyguards.

They went towards the person who was running from there and brought a girl towards him.

ALESSANDRO POV

When I was dealing with a bastard I shot him to death but I had listened to a scream behind the wall and I asked Ron to bring whoever it is towards me. 

But when he was bringing I saw the girl in his hands and he was dragging her towards me she is having a face mask on her face due to which I can see her eyes only.

She is having very seductive eyes as they are seducing or can say doing something Black magic to me.

"Leave her Ron". I said to him.

As he left her in front of me i grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me she is very small in front of my 6.4 frame.She is looking like she is 5.4 or 5.2.

As I grabbed her she kept her hands between us to keep distance.

I slowly raised my hand and started removing her mask.

As I removed her mask she turned her face aside due to which her hair fell on her face.

Gosh her collar bone. It is like it is asking me to mark it.

I snuggled in her neck and traced my nose through her collar bone to her jaw. 

While saying. "do you know in what trouble you are in babygirl".

She smelt just like lavender woww. 

I can't explain this feeling but she got me with her eyes as I raised my head from her jaw and looked at her. 

She is breathing heavily due to our closeness her chest is going up and down in rythm.

As I stared at her face and removed all the hair that is coming in front of her face and started noticing her features

She has a cute mole beside her right eyes and a mole under her lips she had sharp nose.

She got very plumpy lips which are under her teeth to suppress her panting.

Like seriously it is working on her panting but not on me.  It is like fuel to fire. 

Now I can't wait anymore. I just pushed her near the wall and raised her to my level.

She started punching me on my chest.  "Leave me you fucking bastard".

Gosh I want her to moan my name under me while her nails are digging in my back.

"Good girls will plead in this situation babygirl". I said.

She replied "leave me i will not say any one anything please".

"Immediately after saying not bad.  But you have to pay for what you have seen kitten". I said and smashed my lips on her.

And started devouring her lips they are very plumpy and tasty I started to move my lips and she started pushing me away with her hands on my chest.

I pinned her hands beside her head and pushed myself more into her and kissed her more deeply and when I licked her lips to allow me further more but she kept them sealed.

I immediately pulled her hands above her head and pinned them with one hand and started trailing other hands on her body as I reached her waist i lifted her crop top a little and entered my hand.

She shivered under my touch but didn't open her mouth so I gave a tight squeeze on her waist due to which she gasped and i immediately took my chance.

She taste like dark chocolate sweet and bitter and I pushed my self more in her and started feeling her lips on mine and her milky smooth skin under my hands.

She has baby skin and she is still wiggling under my touch after kissing her for good 5 min i have senses that she is out of breath and I left her lips and attached our forehead together.

"You are out of breath for 5 min kiss then what will happen when I make love to you as your senses wash away kitten". I said with my husky voice.

"Fuck off you bastard leave me you bitch". She replied while panting and rage filled voice.

"Never kitten now you are mine and will be mine till the death of any one of us. You got the most dangerous beast in your hands babygirl you have to bear with me till any one of our last breath". I said.

"Then go to hell". With that she kicked me on my stomach and ran away from there.

"Fuck". I grabbed my stomach and groaned.

"Ron find the information of that girl I want her". I said to Ron and he replied with a yes.

You got by the beast babygirl now you can spend your rest of your life with me if any other bastard come in our way then he will be dead.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys

Vote

Follow

Comment