4

BELA POV

next morning.

I didn't even realise when I slept last night as I was thinking about how to stop this marriage but I can't do anything about it.

Even if I run them also he will find and get married to me.

I woke up with the knock on my door. Which is my dad's brother's wife. Saying "now get up and do breakfast for us bitch you can't stay here for nothing. Such a waste of trash at home".

I groaned and got up as it is not new for me i went towards the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face Then I went directly to the kitchen.

As I made breakfast for them I kept my share aside and settled all the other breakfast on the dining table and went in my room while taking my breakfast plate.

After entering my bedroom i decided to freshen up first as I went and turned on the shower and took my own time to have a shower.

After completing it I came out and locked the room door and started my own playlist on my phone.

I took the dryer from the cupboard and started drying my hair.

Then my favourite song has started.

Fuckin' Robitussin
I don't know why this
shit got me lazy right now, yeah
Can't do Percocets or Molly
I'm turnin' one, tryna live it
up here right, right, right.

Baby, you can
Ride it, ooh, yeah
Bring it over to my place
And you be like
"Baby, who cares?"
But I know you care
Bring it over to my place
You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me.

I started swinging my body as the rhythm went and started enjoying my time.

I looked at myself in the mirror while dancing and closed my eyes feeling the rhythm and having myself time.

But then i felt hands sneaking on my waist. I was ready to shout but some one has pressed their hand on me and i am unable to shout.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked into the mirror seeing a large figure towering back on me.

"Good morning babygirl". He said with a raspy voice.

"Mmmm mmmmm mmm" I started shouting.

"You will not shout okay". He said while removing his hand.

"Ahhhhh..........". He kept his hand on my mouth again while turning me towards him.

"Didn't I tell you not to shout babygirl. Disobeying daddy can make it worse for you". He said.

I kept my hands in between us and clutched my towel remembering that I am in the towel only.

"Shh kitten don't struggle". He said. I was in a dilemma how he entered the room when I closed......shit i didn't close the door. Fuck your dumb brain bela.

ALESSANDRO POV

Last night i didn't get a single ounce of sleep as my babygirl is very disturbing so I decided something.

Next morning I got ready and went downstairs to have my breakfast where my mom and dad were also there.

"Dad I have something to tell you". I said.

"Go ahead". He said.

"I want to marry bela with in 3 days make sure that every arrangement is done I got information about her they are mistreating her and I don't want that to continue". I said.

"Hmm Ron said me yesterday about it even I wanted to talk about it. Take her to buy a wedding gown today and tomorrow you cannot see her and day after tomorrow is your marriage". Dad said.

"Thank you dad". I replied with smile and completed my breakfast.

After completing breakfast I went to mansion where my kitten is living.

I went inside the mansion like king and asked them where is my kittens room.

The head maid took me to her room. I entered the room and it is not locked. And I heard the shower sound.

Maybe she is showering i smricked at the thought and went towards the couch in the corner of the room where she cannot see me.

After 15 min my kitten came out of the bathroom and went towards the door to lock it and came towards the mirror.

And started playing song. Then she took hair dryer and started drying her hair and a song has started playing and she started swaying her body.

Damn she has perfect curves and meat at correct places. Her boobs are big enough she has round ass and she is just like an angel.

She looked herself in the mirror and started dancing by closing her eyes.

Now I can control I want her touch on me. So went silently and sneaked my hands on her waist and closed her mouth so that she cannot scream.

She opened her eyes and seen my reflection on the mirror.

I wished her good morning. Which she started struggling under my touch and doing sounds then said her not to shout when I remove my hand on her.

She gave a tight scream and I pressed my hand on her mouth again.

Great she is really stubborn. I warned her it is not so good to not obeying me.

Then she slept her hands in between us as she was only in towel.

And she is in her thoughts maybe scolding her self.

Then I started taking her scent in to me her sweet lavender scent it's toxicating.

I started leaning towards her neck and buried my self in her neck as her smell is addicting.

And she kept her hands on my shoulder and started pushing me.

"Sweet heart you don't want your towel off from you body right then stop struggling". I told her.

She clutched her hands on my coat and made them a fist.

And i started leaving hickies on her neck as i started kissing her neck fuck she tastes divine.

I started sucking and biting her neck. Then i slowly moved towards the bed making her sat on it.

I can see my kitten has closed her eyes feeling the pleasure. As I made her lay on the bed and started doing my work as i found a soft spot on her neck due to which she started moaning.

"Mmahhh.....". Fuck i want her to scream my name. Her voice is fucking delicious.

As i backed off and had seen my kitten trying to catch her breath by closing her eyes.

I rested and attached my forehead on her. I can listen our heartbeat which is very fast.

Then I got a call. Due to which my kitten had snapped her head and pushed me covering her self with duvet.

Damn I fell on floor it hurts. Then I looked at her.
"Don't get shy kitten as we will do more than this after we are married only i know how I am controlling myself from claiming you. Anyways get ready. We will be going to buy a wedding gown".

With that I came outside to attend the call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- another chapter.

Hope you guys enjoying.

Vote.

Comment.

If you have any problem comment me.

Love you amoreeeeee 😘😘😘😘😘😘