10

ALESSANDRO POV

I came to my room after getting fresh in the guest room.

As I entered I didn't see her in the room then i listened some movements in the closet.

I smricked thinking that my kitten will wear my clothes tonight.

With that I went and stood beside the closet door as expected my kitten walked in my hoodie which I wore only once.

As is really walking like a kitten without any sound i observed her feet she doesn't have any footwear and walking bare foot.

As as looked at little up wards I had seen that the hoodie is reaching till the mid thigh which is not doing anygood to me now.

I went towards her and back hugged her.  And told.  "LOOKING VERY CUTE YET FUCKABLE IN MY HOODIE KITTEN".

She froze under my touch and I can see she is just like a statue.

I pulled her really close and snuggled my face in her neck and took in her scent.

She is just like a fresh rose that came out from the water.

"Where are you going kitten did you forget that it is our wedding night". I said.

I can sense tension in her muscles and her breathing got quickened.

"You know this one is not my choice of wearing but Rebecca has gifted me this one for my last birthday and as her request I only wore it once". I said and inhaled a large amount of her scent. 

She is smelling just like me which is not doing any good tonight as i don't want to rush the things.

With that i carried her in bridal style and I sat in bed and made her sit on my lap and snuggled my face in her neck.

I was in taking her scent which is combined with mine. But she is not struggling why I got doubt and asked her.

"Why are you not struggling with me kitten any problem you can say it to me. I will never let anyone to destroy your peace".

With that I lifted my head and looked in her eyes.

"You.. you are my problem now you married me without my consent and threatened me with my friends life do you think that I will be happy with the marriage never Mr.". And she continued.

"May be you will get bored of me after fucking me till you satisfy your self then you will throw me out of your life. I know it and if I reject you you are going to force me.  It doesn't matter if I like it or not you will do as you wish. Then say me why should I even struggle".  She ended.

A lone tear gas escaped her eyes and landed on her cheek staining it. I kept my hand on her cheek rubbing her tear away from her eyes and said her.

"Shh trust me kitten i will try my best to get your heart.

I will prove it to you how much you matter to me.

I will prove you that you are my happiness.

I will prove you that you are my death.

I will prove you that I will never cross any boundaries with out your concern.

I will make sure that you will accept me with your heart.

I will make sure that you will not only accept me but love me with your whole heart.

I will make sure that you will claim me as I claim you as mine.

I will make sure that you will fall head over heals to me.

I will make sure to spoil you till the core that you will never get a thought of leaving me.

Fuck the thought sweet heart I will never leave your mind in a free space that those thoughts will come in your mind.

I gave all the promises but one condition babygirl.". I said and looked in her eyes.

"What is it..?". She asked me.

"I want loyalty from you kitten. And I will make sure that every motherfucker who eyes lays his eyes on you will be dead.  And no one I mean no one will never be able to lay eyes on you whether it may be in my presence or not no one will lay eyes on you they will be dead on the spot". I said looking into her eyes.

With that I lifted her again and carried her to the sother side of the bed.

"What are you doing..?". She asked me.

"Shhhh..... Kitten you are tired from the weeding I am just making sure to make you comfortable on bed". With that i coverd duvet on her.

I went to the other side. And kept pillows in between us. "see this pillow bridge now don't feel uncomfortable with me I promise that I will not cross the boundaries and I don't mind if you cross it". I said with a smrick on my lips.

Then she instantly replied. "In your dreams". She turned other side and slept.

I chuckled at my self and slept on my side.

BELA POV

After completing the shower I came to the room when I was going to sleep on the bed he suddenly came and back hugged me. And explained me how he got the hoodie.

As if I am dying to know

Then he asked me why I am not struggling I said him about my insecurities that how can I lead my life with a man knowing that he can leave me at any time as he threatened to marry me.

What is proof that he won't threaten me to submit my self to him.

As I asked him I don't know when but a lone tear has escaped from my eye and he cleaned it with his hands.

And said me many things that I can't even remember.

He said me that he will make me fall for him and he even warned me that if any one sees me he will kill them.

With that he laid me on the left side of the bed and covered me with the duvet.

After that he went to the other side and kept the pillow bridge in between us.

And said that he will will not cross that.

But said that he will not mind even if I cross that stupid this in his dreams.

Huhhh.. and he slept ahhhhhh..... Sleep is no where near my eyes. I don't think this will happen why the hell only me god pls save me i want to get away from the marrige plz.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys I know it is a bit late but yeah don't get angry with your cute author.

Puppy eyes 🥺🥺

Vote

Follow

Comment

Love you amoreeeeee 😘😘😘😘😘