7

ALESSANDRO POV

I am working as I have a mole in our company we lost the deal again.

Then the door of the office opened and i know who come with out knocking is my family or Ron.

"What happened Ron". I asked him.

"We found the mole boss she is working in head department". He said and gave me a file.

I had a smrick while seeing who it is.  "Let's go and talk with her".

With that we went to the head department team which is in 51st floor.

"Everyone gather". I said with a rage in my voice. As everyone gathered and i started saying.

"I know who is the mole who is leaking the company's designs so you better come out by your self orelse you know me".  I said with growling voice.

Then I saw her coming out from the group of people who are standing there.

She directly came and sat on her knees saying. "Iam sorry sir please forgive me". She said on her knees pleading me.

I smricked and felt great that how everyone is fearing for me.

"Don't you dare to ask me forgiveness you bitch".  With that I ordered my men to take her to our basement.

Then my bodyguards came and dragged her to the basement.

I turned around and looked at the people who are shivering there.

"I hate if anyone betrays me so be in your limits and work for me loyally. If you are loyal enough to me then i will not do anything to you". I said with a rage in my voice. 

"DID YOU UNDERSTAND". I growled and earned a small yes from all of them and I can see how they are shivering.

With that I went to my cabin and then started doing my work.

BELA POV

I don't know what I am even doing I can not even escape from here why the hell only me.

No one is there by my side.  Today I woke up with a severe headache as I was crying yesterday totally.

I don't know when I even slept. But I didn't get good sleep and i woke up with a nightmare.

The nightmare I don't even know that has happened. 

I tried recalling it many times but it will give me head ache.

I just sees my mom and dad and me are celebrating my last birthday with them and suddenly there is firing in there.

After that i cannot see anything just blank.

I was getting there nightmare from past 6 years. I don't even remember what has happened.

I just wish that it is not my uncle who killed my parents or else it will be really worse.

I will kill him if he is involved in my parents death I may be innocent and forgive any one but not him.

He and his wife had showed me enough hell in this year's.

I will definitely pay them back just few more months then I will show then what I can do.

"Mam master is calling you in to the hall". I came out from my thinking when I heard what maid said.

Yes they locked me up in the room so that i cannot escape from here.

Life is just being hell to me. But pheonix rises from the ashes i have to be patient.

"Coming". I said and looked my self in the mirror. Today I wore a white anarkali today.

After checking my self I went down

After checking my self I went down. As they opened the door.

After I reached while walking towards the hall i am hearing some talking sound.

When I reached there then I saw the two ladies who are sitting on the couch and talking to my uncle.

I went towards my uncle and asked him "why did you call me".

"Learn to give me some respect bela" he said gritting his teeth.

"Respect to you. Huh...kutta thujse wafadar hai". (even dog is loyal than you). I spated on his face.

He gritted his teeth and said "tameez se bat Kiya kar Varna mo thodungi Teri". (talk with manners orelse I will break your jaw).

"Any ways meet MRS.WOODBEAD.  she came to meet you". He said with smrick on his face.

I turned my face and started walking towards stairs when someone called my name.

"Bella can we talk". I turned towards the voice.

She is the elder one Mrs.woodbead I think.

"There is nothing left to talk Mrs.woodbead i hope I can get peace at least till tomorrow". I said as politely as I can.

"For you it may be nothing for me it is and it is my son's marriage he loves you a lot I can see it in his eyes so please give him a chance daughter".  She said.

I turned towards her and replied "mam please at first he came to see my sister now he wants to marry me may be he can go for another girl in the future what is guarantee that he won't get tired of me". I took a pause and continued.

"And moreover I don't want to be restricted I want love which can give me freedom not restrictions please convince him to marry my sister not me I beg you". I said holding my hands.

She sighed and said. "i cannot do anything about this daughter I don't have that power to restrict my husband's order. Get ready for marriage tomorrow our car will come to pick you up at sharp 12 and wedding will be at 4".

She said and went away and I ran towards my room.

No one can help me. Now I have to face the cruel fatr my self i sat against my door and Started crying very hard.

____________________________________________________

Sorry guys i have exams as I said. I am trying to post as soon as I can.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you amoreeeeee 😘😘😚