12

BELA POV

After getting ready I took pics of myself in the mirror.

I look breathtaking as always. Now I am very perfect to go down.

I directly went downstairs from the 2nd floor as this stupid mafia has a whole floor for him.

While going to the main hall i observed every thing in this house.

They are literally perfect it's just like definition for perfection.

Everything is neat and clean and I came down and entered the main hall there he is sitting with Mr & Mrs WOODBEAD and his sister.

As I went before them I greeted them.

"Good morning Mr & Mrs WOODBEAD". I said to them with respect.

As expected they said "don't call us Mr.& Mrs WOODBEAD daughter call us mom and dad". Said Mrs WOODBEAD

"I will take some time Mrs. WOODBEAD". I replied them gently.

I turned my head and saw Mr. Stupid stubborn mafia who is eyeing me like he will eat me. What happened to him.

Did he doesn't like what I wore any ways he was the one who brought it I don't give any fuck about his decision as I love this one.

Remember I said I love the saree he brought not him.

ALESSANDRO POV

As I came downstairs mom dad and Rebecca arrived and i started talking to them. Then came my kitten just like i imagined looking all sexy and seductive just like goddess.

Saree

Saree

Bangles

Bangles

Jhumka

Block heels

Block heels

I thought that it will be her correct measurements or not but damn this piece of cloth is sticking to her like a second skin the blouse piece is correctly fitted on her chest.

Her chest is really soft and I can't wait to taste them. But I have to wait that as i promised her I will not do any inappropriate things to her with out her consent.

Fuck... I can't have enough of her and cherry on top is she is having a mole on her clevage.

And i trailed my eyes down on her body till i reached her waist. The way she tied the saree 3 inches below her belly button is fucking tempting.

She even have a mole 2 centi meters beside her belly button. Fuck how many beautyspots does my princess have.

I can't wait to pin her to the wall and taste her but the promise I made her i regret it now.

I should wait till I have her consent as i was in my unholy thoughts.

"Let's go for breakfast". Said my mom interrupting.

With that we went and started having our breakfast.

After having the breakfast mom took a red colour paper cover and said "Bela come here,". With that my sweet heart went towards my mom and stood in front of her.

"I know you are missing your parents today as your mom told me about some of your rituals when she is alive. So here it is a small shagun from me and your dad". With that she placed and red colour paper cover in her hand.

"And when I saw these bangles in an Indian store while selecting your wardrobe i thought those will look great on you". With this she slided two bangles in her hands.

"Thankyou aunty ji"

"Thankyou aunty ji". With that she touched feet of my parents and took their blessings.

"Okay then we will leave now daughter". Said my dad.

"Where dad". I asked them as I don't know where they are going.

"We are going to our private island. As me and your mom want to enjoy vacation and Rebecca is going to Paris for our next fashion collection so". Said my dad.

"Okay dad when are you leaving". I asked them.

"We have flight in next one hour we will be going in our private jet". He replied.

"Okay then have a safe journey dad and mom and you too monkey". I wished them.

With that me and bela followed them and they left and so we came inside the mansion. .

_______________________________________

I know I know it is a small one but don't curse me as I am having a bad time in my studying I got my results and my percentage is very low as last time I got 95 percentage and this it is 91 you know so I am trying to balance my studies and stuff so don't curse me please..

So, mi amoreeeeeesssssss curse me all you want and please vote as more than 50 people are reading and only 1 or 2 are voting.

Don't you think I deserve some votes tooo....

Now.,.,.,.,..,., 🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️🔪🗡️

Vote.......................

Comment.....................

And follow........................

URS

      -MISS MYSTERIOUS

LOVE YOU AMOREEEEEESSSSSSS😘😘😘💋💋