5

BELA POV

What the fuck is happening to you bela. Why are you feeling blushing please get your shit together and what did he said to me to go with him.

Never in the hell I am going with him. I will not obey you Mr. Grumpy.

With that I got ready and went out of the mansion from back door and luckily he did not appeared to me.

What a dumb man. Hahahah. I was out of mansion and went towards the bus stop near the mansion and took my phone in my hands.

I called a number called. "wifey😘😘".

"Hey wifey where are you I miss you really bad". I said.

"No need to pretend that you love me I know you just want to be your self". Said the voice from other side.

"Aww my wifey don't be that cruel to hubby i am coming to your home let's get together again please". I gave a puppy eyes to the person in my phone call.

As he sensed if the other said. "don't pout I can imagine you pouting with puppy eyes. And i am in botique come here".

I went towards the uber bike I booked and went towards my wifey.

Time skip.

I reached the botique and went inside greeting every one there as everyone knows me.

And finally I reached my wifey why was checking some dress i sneakily went and back hugged my wifey who left a gasp from her mouth.

"Bitch you got time to meet me after 2 weeks like seriously". My wifey hissed.

"Aww baby you know na I have exams and a lot has happened let me explain you". I said and with that i explained everything to her about that grumpy and about marriage thing.

"How the fuck can he do that but don't you think this is bit wierd that he will marry you". She said.

"Even I was thinking the same but I want to escape from the marriage". I said.

Then we heard a thud sound of the door which opened revealing Mr. Grumpy. God how did he find me.

With that he reached towards me and said. "sweet heart if you want to choose your wedding dress from this botique I will never deny why did you come here with out me. You know I have many enemies right".

"Fuck off you bastard why don't you understand that I don't want to marry you please leave me". I said him.

But he pulled me closer by my waist and said in my ear that "if you don't want your bestfriend to be dead them marry me sweet heart you know what I mean right baby girl". He said in a threatening voice.

I know he can do it. But he continued saying "I though how can I make you to agree for the marriage but you gave me your weakness to make you marry me babygirl now you can't escape orelse you best friend will be buried under 6 feet of the ground".

"Why the fuck only me you will get many other girls who are dying for you to get married I don't want to get married to you please leave me. Or atleast say me a valid reason why you want to marry me". I asked him.

"You got the devil's eye baby now you can't get away from me". He said with a smrick.

I wish I could smack his face and ran away far from this place.

I can't do anything now I am so stupid that to show my weakness to him. Suddenly I flinched when he pulled me to his side and made me sir on his lap while he sat on the couch.

ALESSANDRO POV

How naive of my babygirl that she thought I will not know if she goes behind my back.