NOTE

Hi,

It's been a long time. I know- But, I'm back, and I'm starting this story over from scratch, fixing repetitive moments and really making it more cohesive and something that I can be proud of.

I hate to be that person; but I really didn't expect this story to really be seen, I mean I knew it would, that's why I posted it to begin with. I just didn't expect the scale in which it's been seen. And to be awake at 2am and see that somehow this story is over 20k reads- it blew my mind. So truly; thank you. The comments, the votes, the reading lists, and even just the reads are the whole reason I want to write this story again; and make it better. 

My plan is to do weekly updates on Saturdays again (Let's ignore that this note isn't being published on a Saturday), However, since I'm restarting: for the first thirty-six chapters I published, there may be two updates a Saturday, and there might be two updates a week (although I won't be making any promises) meaning there's going to be anywhere from 1-4 chapters a week.

I really, truly appreciate the comments, and the votes, and how this story is still being added to reading lists even though I haven't updated in forever. I want to apologize for that also. I truly don't like leaving this story off where I did, I've been working hard to get back to this, so thank you all!

With love always,

Writing Dreamer 

(P.S.) The chapter count is about to severely drop- so uh, be prepared I guess- sorry if anyone is re-reading? (Does anyone even reread this- if so genuinely- why??? Thank you, But WHY?) anyways love ya, see you when I update this and hide all the old chapters-