Flashback😌 (Part 1)

This part is based on teju's pov

Let's start

A beautiful girl is sitting on her living room and thinking about her past so ya u are right she is our teju...

I came to new school when I was in class 9 to be honest I was not happy at all firstly I'm not friendly to everyone I take time in this secondly I was not happy leaving my old school as I was there since I was 2 years and 6 months so it was difficult for me and thirdly it was a girls school as my previous school was co-ed so most of my friends were boys but what to do I had to adjust.

After 2 or 3 days of new school and new class a new boy joined my tution he was from same school but boys building I know u are confused but let me clear u the school was divided into parts boys and girls so coming back to the story the new boy ya he came he was not good in study and really handsome his name was Kaushal we really had a great as with eachother I use to say him why the school is not Co Ed then I will have a friend in school to as still now I don't have any friends I love to spend time with him he used to go wait for me in auto stand and I used to came there and we go to tution together and also came back together something often we go to school together I don't know within 2 or 3 weeks I fell in love with him but i know he will never love me he just treat me like his friend as he was very handsome and I was a average school disciplined girl with no makeup ho style I was very simple i didn't accept anything from him it was one sided love from my side.

It's been 6 months still I don't have any friends in school.

It was our summer break when a new girl joined my tution again and when I saw her she was a girl from my class only her name was Rashmi now she used to talk to me but Kushal never liked her he used to tell me why u talk to her why she always cames with us when we head back to our home but as times fly we became close and he started treating her like her sister like this one year passed.

Now we are in class 10th and I have a friend in school too basically she was Rashmi's just friend but now she is my friend too her name is Aada she is a sweet girl.

In class 10th a new boy joined our tution he was he was Kushal's classmate and just a friend too he was more handsome than Kushal and his name was Karan Kundra he was very sweet and our vibe really matched we became really good friends in very less time we had a really great bond we used to fight we used to laugh we used to have lot of fun together I really become close to him more then Kushal but my love for kushal was selfless I loved him and I still love him.

We don't know how we 4 passed class 10th we didn't know how time flew we all got really good marks in our board exams.

Now we are in class 11th and 2 new people join our tution 1st was Aada and 2nd was a new guy from different school Prince.

This is how we got a group of friends from 1 to six we were really close to each other and after our results we all got our first Mobile phones we were very very happy.

That's it for now

Thank u

Excuses my mistake

Writing this story for the first time so plzzz guys support my work plzzz

Precap: College Life