Teju in dipression 😢😢(part 28)

Let's start

Prince, Kushal and karan went to the hospital all the family members were present in her room and she is still unconscious.

Karan: ab Tak hosh nahi aaya(tensed)

Pra: nahi abhi Tak nahi

Karan: ma abhi doctor ko bulata hu

Td: humna doc sa baat ki hai wo bol Raha hai thori der ma uhat jaya gi

Kk: ok

All were just sitting and waiting for her to wake up..

Karan(in mind): laddoo plzz uhat ja plzz bhut tension ho rahi hai mujhe but I promise ma sab thik kar du ga..

Thora der baad teju ko hosh aana lagta hai she open her eyes seeing this all family members and her friends were happy she looked at everyone pra and karan were standing either side of the bed she try to get up karan help her to get up and then he hugged her tightly and was crying silently but teju did not hug him back.

Kk(while hugging): tu thik hai na kitna daar Gaya tha ma tujhe pata hai

Teju was not hugging him back he felt that and broke the hug

Kk: laddoo plzz say something but she was not replying.

Pra: plzz baccha bol na tu thik hai na

Tm( while crying): Humsa baat bhi nahi kara gi kuch tho bol baccha

Td: dheak teju Teri mom kitna ro rahi hai kuch bol baccha

But she was not replying everyone thought she lost her memory so they called the doctor as the doctor entered teju got scared and immediately holds karan hands tightly and hide her face on karan's stomach kk too hold her as she was again panicking..

Kk: relax koi nahi hai he is a doctor he came to check u and see I'm here kuch nahi hai relax.

She got relaxed and when she realised that she is hugging kk so she immediately left him karan was hurt by her actions but he somewhere knew this is going to happen.

Dr.: Relax Miss prakash I'm your doctor now plzz let me check u

She didn't say anything she just nodded

Dr. Checked her and asked

Dr.: U know them(pointing towards everyone )

She nodded in yes

Dr:so how are u now

She didn't say anything

Dr.:are u fine

Again she nodded in yes

Dr.: Ok then I will take u a leave

Dr. Went out everyone went outside except tm as she was with teju

Karan: what happened sir

Dr.: Nothing she is fine she has her memory

Pra: then why she is not saying anything.

Dr.: I told u she is in troma and in this situation sometimes tha person is not able to talk even if she try to talk.

All were shocked

Karan: what can we do now???

Dr.: I told u only love can bring her back u all have to be with her stand by her side and make her understand she is still the same.

And saying this Dr. Left

Karan sat down in shock

Karan: kya karu kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai sab meri wajah sa hua hai and was crying

Pra: karan relax suna nahi doctor na kya kaha she needs us or sab sa zayda usa apna sunny ki zarurat hai plzz sambhal apna aap ko teju ka liya plz

Karan got up as he knows pra is right and he went inside

Teju's Pov

When I opened my eyes I was in hospital i felt pain in my  body and specially my head they I saw everyone is standing here my family, sunny's family and my friends and Bhai and my sunny were standing at both the sides i tryed to get up but was not able to but sunny helped me i got up they sunny Just hugged me but I didn't hugged him back even if i want to he asked me I'm fine or not but I'm not able to reply everyone was asking me but was not able to reply i don't know what's happening with me suddenly someone came in when I saw him I was so scared all that what happened came back infront of me i immediately hold sunny's hand and buried my face in his stomach and i started panicking sunny held me tight and was telling me sweet things and he told me that man who came in is a doctor and everything is fine but really everything is fine now I'm not pure they touched me bite me and the marks are prove that I'm unpure sunny don't deserve me I'm not tha one who he should marry not just him nobody deserves me when this realisation hit me I left sunny I can see hurt in his eyes but I know this is good for him then the doctor checked me he asked me I'm fine I want to answer him but I can't so i just nodded in yes then he asked me do I know my family how stupid questions is this ofcourse i know but I can't say this so I just nodded then the doctor left and my whole family except mom went behind the doctor mom was talking to me she was crying saying sweet words but I'm not able to speak or react to her then again everyone came inside and this time with smile on their faces they are were trying to cheer me asking me to talk to them but nothing was working I can never forget what they did to me they touched me bite me i don't know what they had done with me if sunny have not came to save me everything was going in my mind I was not listening to anyone I was not able to talk to them but nothing happened.

Like this 10 days passed but nothing changed I was still the same and all were just trying but I know nothing is going to work.

Teju's Pov end

Kk's Pov

In 10 days she didn't speak a word she is suffering so badly just because I didn't trust her and Anusha I just hate her whenever I see teju in this condition the more I'm hating her the lady constable punish her and send he the video and this torture will continue till I get my Laddoo back and today we are going home in 10 days i didn't leave her for a second and give my love to her but nothing is happening did i really lost her or I'm seriously very late noo I'm not late I will get her back.

Kk's Pov end

That's it

Thank you

Excuse my mistake