Morning Bliss ❤️❤️(part 38)

I'm sorry guys for updating late i was hospitalized so i couldn't give u parts.
.
.
.
.
This chapter contain highly mature content read if u are comfortable.
.
.
.
.
Let's start
.
.
.
.
Next morning

Sunlight peeped through the window both teju and karan were naked under the duvet their toes were tangled. Karan is sleeping over teju his one hand holding teju's boobs and another in his mouth he was sulking her nipples whole night. Teju's hand was in his hair and another one in the back of his neck holding closely to her.

 Teju's hand was in his hair and another one in the back of his neck holding closely to her

Karan's sleep was disturbed due to the sunlight.He snuggled more into teju's chest. He started sucking her nipple in half sleep and Teju is still in deep sleep.

Karan slowly opened his eyes.He saw beautiful scene infront of him.

His laddoo sleeping cutely. Then he realised he was still sucking her nipples he saw her both nipples it turned into reddish and looked swollen.

He kissed her nipples softly and placed her head on his chest and hugged her tightly Teju snuggled more into his chest she laid over him..her pussy directly touched his length Shiver runs down his spine he was badly turned on but calmed himself he caressed her hair and kissed her hair.

her pussy directly touched his length Shiver runs down his spine he was badly turned on but calmed himself he caressed her hair and kissed her hair

Karan slowly took his phone from the side table and saw the time it was 11:00p.m and all the family members and friends are gone so he also slept hugging her.

After 30 min Teju opened her eyes the room was bright she saw herself and remember how they spend their first night she blushed seeing herself and karan naked.

Teju( in mind): I know he wanted more just because I was tired he ended our night but I promise u will get the best morning today.

She tryed to get up but hissed due to pain so karan opened his eyes.

Kk: zayda pain ho raha hai kya

Teju: thoda tho ho raha hai

Kk: wait for me

He went to the washroom and filled the bathtub with warm water he comes out and picked teju in his arms teju hugged him tightly and then he placed her inside the bathtub.