Pagphera🌹🌹(part 42)

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
It's was 5:00am karan and teju were naked under the duvet their toes were tangled karan was sleeping over Teju his hand holding teju's boob and her another boob was in his mouth he was sucking her nipples full night he was still inside her as they slept during the last round teju's one hand was in his hair and another one in back of his neck holding closely.

Karan woke up as he was thirsty he slowly opened his eyes he saw her beautiful face he smiled his laddoo was sleeping cutely then he realised he is still inside her.

Karan(in mind): shit Karan kya karta hai subha usa apna ghar bhi Jana hai

He slowly remove himself from her and cleaned her and himself then took her in his arms and made her sleep on the couch then he changed the bed sheet and duvet then he made her were his shirt and make her lay on the bed she was tired and in deep sleep.

He lay next to her open her 3 shirt button and started sucking her boobs again teju moan in sleep but slept again and now both were sleeping in the same position as before.

Teju opened her eyes due to sunlight she saw herself she was wearing karan's shirt she understood what would have happened she blushed as she saw karan sucking her boobs like a baby then she saw the time it was 9:00 am today her brother is coming to pick her up she tried to remove her boobs from his mouth but karan winned and woke up.