College Flashback 😊(part 2)

I'm going to add Hindi dialogues too.
Guys flashback part i will write in teju's pov after it will be a dialogue writing with different person's pov..

Let's start

Teju's pov

Now we are in college we all are in same college it was one of the most expensive college of our city and it was best college to live a college life.

When we were in school we had a great time but there is a saying as times passes people changes.

In my college life i decided to do a makeover.

From this

To this

so ya as there is a saying when time change people also change same happened to us Rashmi my best friend is showing her turn colour now she has a boyfriend and she has become Selfish when ever she need me I'm there but when I need her she is not hear

so ya as there is a saying when time change people also change same happened to us Rashmi my best friend is showing her turn colour now she has a boyfriend and she has become Selfish when ever she need me I'm there but when I need her she is not hear. Kushal is a Playboy he had many girlfriends and have a girlfriend he is never single I really feel bad but I never show on my face.
Prince is my best friend he knows everything about me in and out and I love him too. Aada is now very close to me she also know about Rashmi and she is also not happy with her and now Karan I don't know what happened to him first 2 3 months were good but now he started distancing himself from us don't know why he started cancelling our outing plans he never meet us and I'm not really liking it but somewhere I know he likes me and that's why he is doing this but I don't know why he can talk to me but this is not the way to behave.

But we still all are friends.

Now we all are in our 2nd year finally Kushal prapose me and now I'm in relationship with him i know his image but I think love can change it.
When I told this to my friends they Rashmi told me Kushal was the one who planned a attack to her boyfriend and her boyfriend was badly injured just because he was possessive about and and Prince told me he was the one who had a fight with Karan just because he was more close to me and warned him to stay away from me and Karna did not want to strech this topic so he distanced himself from us and Kushal is also doing some illegal business.
To be honest I was very angry on Kushal and didn't like that and I know Rashmi and Prince is saying truth as I know them they will not lie to break my relationship with him but now my selfless love has became selfish I really love Kushal and I want him I told them Kushal will change.

With the time Kushal changed he good with everyone Karan is also back with us now we six are back together.

Karan know I'm in relationship with Kushal he is happy for us now I can see myself in him I was the same when I was a one sided selfless lover. Prince is also happy for me but don't like Kushal.

In one sentence I can say everyone is tolerating Kushal for me.

In between Aada got engaged to Shivin and she is very happy. They will get married once her college is complete and I'm happy for her.

That's it..

Thank u

Excuses my mistake

So the flashback comes to end and from next part 3rd year of college means their present life....