My heart only beat for you

TIME SKIP (AFTER 7 YEARS)

A/N POV

           Now Jimin was sitting at a lake side and patiently wait for someone while thinking about the same old plans for his future.  This 7 years become  magic for both vmin, just b'coz of our J.K.
They became good friends after the day at garden.  In those 7 years , Jimin became a great dancer without his dad knowing. He loves to dance and it was his passion.  He wants to became a professional dancer.

       Jungkook wants to became a painting artists.  But his parents forced him to take Business Administration after his high school. So he is going to do .  But he never likes to do businesses administration.  He was trying to  persuades him parents. 

      Taehyung wants to became a director.  His writings never failed to get first price in school skits or one act play or even a big plays. He always concerned about  his audience when he came to write.  So he use simple language with a clear theme of the story to convey . And his parents already give him a green signal.  His stories always get overviewed by Jimin.  Because Jimin  was a great advisor . He used to play with words.   Jimin 's small small corrections makes a turning  point of story or we can say his corrections make some sense at some points.

      These 7 years become heaven of the trios. They enjoyed their life even in lot of struggles. They face them while helping eachother. They became really close to each other . Particularly, Jk and Jimin.  They used to down lot of time together and mostly hanging out together.   Jk was a great speaker he can easily persuade others. He was a best motivater. His small line "It's ok, you can do it " makes the duos get their stamina back. He loves both his friends not knowing with had some feelings for him. And little duo not knowing he have some feelings for a person among duos.

      *His rail of thoughts were broke by laughing sounds and he looked like the direction only to saw a sceen make him irritated or we can say jealousy a little bit..* but he not want to exposed his feeling now. So, he became act like normal.

Jimin: You assholes. How long I have to wait for you? Where did you gone?

Tae: Yes jerk. You know we went to eat ice cream . That's why we are late.

Jimin: Oh! So you two completely forgot about me. So nice of you let me go.(turned to go but v shop him)

Tae: oh my angry mochi! We were kidding  ya. Don't be Angry.

Jk:  (jk hugged Jimin and kissed him on both cheeks and forehead) Sorry Minnie! We are struked in traffic.  That's why we are late.  He was
lying.(puppy eyes)

Jimin: always you cheats with your puppy eyes. So it forgive you both for last time . *their closer interaction between them made someone's feel uneasy otherwise, jealousy.

Tae: Leave it guys.  I asked you to meet here for a specific reason.

Jm: So say , for what?

Tae: we were in last year in high school right. So I decided to do something special for our culturals.

Jk:(eagerly) whats that.

Tae: I'm giving to prepare a script for drama. 

Jimin: Nice , then?

Tae: about friendship of us.  About these 7 years.

Jk: Great. I excited you know.  But why cultural  day. Is there is any special.

Tae:  (chuckled) yeah! But seems like someone forget that already.

Jimin: oh my lil bear! When did Said i forgot alreay. I clearly remember everything.

Jk: What you mean by that? What special that day?

Duos: Well. That was our 15th year friendship anniversary. 

Jk: amazing . 15 years! wow! Anyways congrats of advance.

Jimin: But I didn't expect you to prepare a script skit.

Tae:  It's not a skit but a play. (Chuckled about his 1st day with Jimin ) you know Jk how we met. We used to go to a same play school.  He came with his parents.  Walk Like a model.  Wearing a cute white shirt with blue jeans shorts.  Completely covered with black overcoat . But same cute and angry and cold  mochi.  I was afraid what will I do if he was a bully. But eventually  became closer to him.

Jimin: yeah! I agree with you. But he was exact opposite of me. Being funny, active and cute lovable etc...

Jk: (laughed by the introduction story  of each other )

Tae: uhmm.. shall we go? It's getting late. (While looking at watch)

Jimin: Yeah.

Jk: You go. I'll stay with Minnie some more time.

Tae: (hesitantly nods before left)

Jimin: (after Tae left ) hey why did you do that?

Jk:(act like nothing ) what did I did?

Jimin: Don't pretend.  Why are you kissing Infront of him.

Jk: He won't mind afterall he is our Tae. You don't overthink.

   Like the day passed. Both .Jimin and Jungkook laughed and hanging out together before they left to each other houses.

___________________________________________________

      SORRY FOR  LATE UPDATE.
      I'LL UPDATE THE NXT PART A.S.A.P.
      PLEASE SUPPORT ME.
       AND THANKYOU FOR MY FOLLOWERS AND  READERS.

     See you later:)