Chapter 24

Mariah | 23

2 Days Later...

"Bae where you at?" Aubrey says. I could hear his loud footsteps.

"I'm outside in the backyard!" I yelled back towards him.

It was a Saturday morning and I just came out here to feel the nice cool breeze while I had my laptop with me editing the video I filmed when we were down in Cape Town and plus I haven't posted in a while so I needed to.

"What you doing out here at this time?" He says sitting by me looking at the screen of the laptop.

"I just decided to come out here why decorate this place if I can't use it?"

(y'all know the drill act like it's morning and light outside lol)

"You right. When did you film this? I didn't see a camera with you while we were down there."

"Because I filmed this off of my phone and the quality still looks good."

I could see a white small figure walking towards us and it was Loki.

"Oh my god! You finally brought him! C'mere Loki I missed you," I removed my laptop from my lap creating room so I can pick up Loki and cuddle with him.

"You was keep begging me to bring him here and I decided to finally do it and damn that's crazy you never show me that type of lovin'."

"Aubrey I know your not getting jealous of a dog."

"I'm not I'm just sayin, I came here and didn't even get no recognition that's wild to me."

I groaned before moving Loki out the way and giving Aubrey a few kisses. I tried to pull away but he was depending on the kiss. Finally I was able to pull away.

"I love your kisses girl."

"You really act like a baby Aubs."

"Whatever,"

Whatever he says? Ok I got something for his ass. Pulling out my phone I went to instagram and started recording him. "This is the nigga y'all all scared of," I say directing my camera to his face.

He scrunched his eyebrows up before looking up from his phone trying to cover his hand with the camera. "Man ain't no way you about to do this," He smacks his lips groaning. "Y'all she lying don't believe her!"

He tried to grab the phone from me but I moved fast for him. "I'm really not this guy is a certified lover boy. I just don't understand why you all fear him. He's soft!"

"You love playin huh? You gonna get in trouble Mariah."

"Y'all see these kiddy threats?" I look into the camera seeing Aubrey's reflection and he was a bit mad. It was fun getting him out of character sometimes. That's how we mess with each other.