Chapter 51

Aubrey | 28

Aubrey | 28

"Nah Baka, that shits dead. When I told you I was cutting her off I meant that shit." I shook my head. "I don't want any interaction with her at all."

"So what are we doing about his face? Just let him walk around like that?"

I took a deep breath before responding. "I really don't fuckin' know man," I checked the time on my phone. It was going on 11 at night. "It's getting late man and I know Mariah probably upset we not home yet."

"Aight fam, just drop me off at the spot."

I started the car making the engine roar.

"Fuck no Baka! Too much shit is going on over there right now. It's hot."

"Oh yea, well just drop me off right here. I'll have one of the little niggas pick me up."

Smacking my teeth before I replied. "Man Baka I can take you home."

Baka opens the door getting ready to get out.

"I'm good man, plus I know ya lady want ya'll home now. I gotta check up on some shit anyways."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure nigga." Baka gets out the car before turning back around. "I'm good nigga. Take my nephew home." He nods back towards a sleeping Daedae.

"Aight nigga, stay safe." We dapped each other up before he closes the car door and I headed off home.

I still don't know what I'm going to tell Mariah. But whatever happens, happens.

At the house.

I got had carried Daedae inside the house and got him situated. He was still knocked out sleeping. His game was supposed to be tomorrow but I'm not gonna let him play and I know he's gonna fuss to me about it but it's for his safety.

To be honest I don't want him going to that school anymore. Since we're all about to move to the new house I recently bought he needs to go to a school close to there anyways.

I'll get this shit figured out some way. I just need to settle down for right now.

I made my way through the halls walking towards Mariah's bedroom with a wingstop bag in my hand.

Walking inside the room Mariah was already up eating some strawberries with sour cream.

I was honestly disgusted.

"You're finally here! Hey Aubs," She sat up in the bed more as I made my way over to her side.

"Hey love, looks like you don't need this then since your eating th-,"

She snatches the wingstop bag from me.

"Damn love!" I laughed before taking my north face jacket off from over my head.