Chapter 0.5 (Pre-main story)

A few cycles have passed by and Y/N fought in 2 more matches. He even earned himself a battle name, Thunderslash, he did not know why they chose that, but at least it sounded kinda good. Every match he fought so far was against a Decepticon gladiator, and what confused him the most was how they did not show any signs of regret in their eyes when they were close to victory or when they were at the death's doorstep. Y/N thought that they should feel remorse, but they were acting just like mindless drones that gave up thinking right when they were born, but that may be because gladiators were more restricted due to the danger they posed if they were to rebel, as they actually knew how to fight well. But his train of thought was interrupted by an Autobot guard entering his room.

Autobot guard: Hey Thunderslash, you have a weird visitor.

Y/N was annoyed because his thoughts were disrupted, however, he grew intrigued at the mention of a visitor.

Y/N: Sure, bring the visitor in.

The Autobot guard mockingly saluted.

Autobot guard: Right away, but we are still watching you, so if you do something to her your aft will be blown to bits.

Y/N: A femme. What could a femme want to do with me?

The guard just shrugged with a smirk.

Autobot guard: Beats me, I don't know why any self-respecting Autobot femme interacts with the likes of you, but we are an equal society here between Autobots.

Autobot guard smirked at his remark, making Y/N remember he is nothing more than a slave for entertainment.

The Autobot guard then walked off to get the visitor.

After some while that Y/N spend thinking about who the visitor could be as he did not have any interaction with any femme since his making. His visitor finally came.

Through the doorway, a familiar femme with a blue paintjob emerged and from this close of an distance, she looked even more beautiful to Y/N's optics. But then she finally spoke as the guard left the room with a voice that was beautiful, but held quite a bit of authority.

Arcee: Hello there Thunderslash, I like the name, it has a feeling to it.

Y/N: It sounds kinda cringy to me, but what is your name and what do I owe for a visitor such as yourself?

Immediately Arcee showed her Snippy side while putting emphasis on saying his name and enjoying the look of cringe Y/N gave her.

Arcee: Well, Thunderslash, You will have to earn my name. And for why I'm here, I want to fight in the arena, and I don't feel like fighting one vs one matches, and I set my optics on you since you are a rookie like me and your story intrigues me, and I thought we could fight side by side in team battles, what do you say? Partners?

Now to say Y/N was baffled was an understatement, he immediately liked her being snippy and witty, even if he cringed, but what intrigued him the most was her wish, to fight alongside him in the arena. But then he saw her crest, she was an Autobot, she just wanted help in killing his kind. But he kept his cool and tried to reject her.

Y/N: And what a young small femme could do in a battle, no offense, just that I don't want to fight at a disadvantage.

Arcee then smirked, like she was expecting to be rejected.

Arcee: Well, you are not old yourself, plus I know you hate Autobots and probably think I hate you all too, but the only reason I want this is to learn to fight and defend myself.

Y/N's opinion slightly changed but still had his thoughts.

Y/N: How can I believe you? After all, most Autobots go to the military if they want to learn to fight.