Chapter 13

1 Month later

Y/N was now in the Autobot base discussing the plans with Optimus.

Y/N: Optimus, let us use the energon harvester as a weapon, with it at the tip of the attack, we will easily pierce through any resistance without damaging the ship. And on top of that, we will suffer almost no losses this way.

Optimus: Using the energon harvester as a weapon is out of the question, the killing is not instant and full of suffering.

Y/N: Their sacrifice would bring our people peace.

Optimus: No Y/N, I will not allow it.

Y/N sighed, shook his head, and leaned on a wall. 

Y/N: Well, let's at least go over the plan of attack, it is tomorrow after all.

However, then the humans were dropped off by their guardians at the base and heard Y/N suggesting using a harvester.

Miko: Did I hear right that Y/N is suggesting using a human equivalent of a nuke in the battle, cool.

Y/N: Not an equivalent to a nuke, it is way more advanced and the destruction is coordinated, not like your brute nuke.

Jack: But using could save a lot of Y/N's Decepticon's lives while not damaging the ship, so where is the problem?

Y/N: For once I agree with Jack, at least someone gets it.

Arcee: Well, because it getting all energon sucked out of you alive is not the most pleasant thing imaginable, in fact, it is most probably the most painful way a bot can die Jack.

Raf: It is probably a war crime on Cybertron no?

Y/N: I can't believe you are siding with Optimus Cee, shame, but no, it is not a war crime yet, because it is not a war crime if it is the first time.

Raf: But how do you know it is painful without it being used on a bot in the first place?

Ratchet: It has been used, yes. But not in a battle or a war yet, so this would have been the first battle, without it being used in battle at least once, it cannot be legally classified as a war crime.

Y/N: But let's be honest, Megatron would have used it in a heartbeat, Shockwave too, so that is why I'm not getting why we simply don't use it, this is war, war is not fought with morals.

Optimus: Enough talking about this. We will not use it, we are better. Let us discuss the plans of assault.

Y/N: Alright.

Y/N then took out a data disk and plugged it into one of the screens and images of battleplans appeared.

Y/N: Well, obviously, me and my army will be making a frontal assault, taking out all positions outside the ship and then making our way through the ship to Megatron, I expect to face in battle Shockwave, so your group will not have to fight him. 

Y/N then switched the plans to other plans.

Y/N: Your part in this battle will be like that of an assassin team. After we launch our attack and get their attention, confirming that Shockwave is present to face off against my forces, you will bridge into the ship, as close as you can to wherever they hold Megatron, you will actually take Knockout and his assistant Breakdown with you as they know the ship well and will get you coordinates for the ground bridge. They will lead you to Megatron and I expect you to take him out without second thought.

While saying the last part Y/N looked specifically at Optimus.

Bumblebee: Beep beep (Quite a simplistic plan)