Watch Your Back

"KLAUS STOP IT" klaus didn't even give me a glance as he was chocking Marcel to death.

"KLAUS STOP YOUR HURTING HIM" I Screamed again

"Klaus" I screamed again and he let go of Marcel's neck.

"What the Hell is going on." I screamed again.

"I want you out both of you." He yelled and walked out the room Klaus was obviously upset. I choose not to follow him, he needed to breathe.

"What Happened?" I asked Rebekah

"He saw us....You know making out and clearly got upset and we started arguing about Marcel and I. And then Marcel said that I could make my own decisions and then he attacked Marcel. Hayley I'm sorry.....So....So....So sorry I made a mistake that costed you...your family for my own needs."She said as tears started streaming down her face. I knew she was Sorry I just couldn't forgive her right now.

"I know let me find Klaus and calm him down" I walked away and found him in my room on the edge of my bed.

"Hey" I said walked right next to him and sat down

"Sorry you had to see me like that"

"I like what"

"Like a monster" he said looking down

"Hey" I said moving face to look at him
"You are not a monster Okay. Whether you believe or not. I get what happened back there okay." I knew that it was Rebekah being with Marcel.

"I know that you aren't mad at Rebekah because of my family but because she's with Marcel." I said and he stood up

"It's just so disappointing. I did everything I made sure that they WOULDN'T HAPPEN He's going to hurt her just like he did before."

"Klaus you can't make decision for her she's a grown women and she happy. Just like we are. She loves him and that's okay."

"She always is in love somebody" he Screamed

"Well maybe this time is different. Look I haven't known her that long or any of you. But do know the way she looks at Marcel is the same way I look at you. So I know that her feelings for him isn't a joke. So just give them chance." I may have been really mad Rebekah for what she did. And don't get me wrong what she did was horrible but I know she didn't mean it just like when I had my first kill I didn't mean for it happen.

"Fine but if he hurts her. I will him kill him brutally." I smiled

"Okay but can we go back to sleep now I mean it's like 5 o'clock in the morning"

"Okay"

........
A Month later

Today it had been filled with awkwardness we sitting down at dinner table. Actually for once I couldn't eat the chicken and ham because it disgusted me the smell of food made me want throw up. Which I've been doing every morning thanks to Klaus. I'd also been more moody one minute I'm happy the next I'm crying or pissed off or I'm hungry. Either way It still sucks.

Klaus was either annoying or sweet which was sometimes annoying. Like when he'd try to calm me down He'd talk to me like a baby and I hated it. But also asked me move in the same room as him. I said yes I couldn't go to sleep with out him anyway. He was also doing this therapy thing with this girl Cami. I hated it she was always around and I don't know there was nothing really wrong with her she just was really pretty and I just don't like her here all the time with him.

Anyway.......

Rebekah and Marcel were you know was...making out all the time. I mean ALL THE TIME. It made me sick which is part of the reason this dinner is so awkward.

"Can you pass the salt?" Cami said to me
"Sure no problem" I said gave it to her.

"So your Pregnant" she said

"Yeah 3 months"

"Do you know the sex or of course you don't you your only 4 months."

"Actually I do know it's a girl"

"How do you know it's only a few months?" She looks confused

"I have my ways." I wink

"Rebekah can you please stop sucking face with your boyfriend." Klaus yelled

"Now Klaus what did we talk about" Cami yelled like she was talking to a dog. But he stopped and took a deep breath and calmed down everyone was amazed but I was just upset.

Soon the dinner was over and we all went to bed. Klaus and I didn't we were arguing.

"Klaus I don't like her she always around..."

"Well I do and I'm going to get rid of her you don't like her."

"She's changing you can't you see that" I screamed

"No because she's not" he yelled

"You like her don't you." I whispered

"No this isn't about that."

"So you do don't you."

"No" he yelled

"I know about your thing with blondes." I hissed

"What...who told you that? You know what I'm not going to fire her because your hormonal" he Screamed

He realized what he said and his face drained.

"You know, no matter how much therapy you take you'll still be an Ass." I said and walk away out of the Abattoir.

I didn't know where I was going but was walking. Just thinking about him made me want punch someone in the face. I knew he liked her. I was about to turn the corner. I felt uneasy like something bad was about to happen. I turned around but saw nothing. Then I couldn't breathe someone and napkins on face but didn't really time to think about it because Everything went black.

.........

Hey guys haven't updated this book in a while up you like it

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment