Big Mistake

Hayley was lying next to klaus with the sheets covering her while klaus was sleeping. She couldn't help but notice how peaceful and innocent he looked. She knew that he wasn't a Monster when Eve described him to her. She knew that he was hurt and alone. Something she knew all to well. She understood the fact that someone never really cared for him.

"Your awake" he said snapping Hayley out of her thoughts "Yeah how long have you been awake" she said "about 10 minutes." He said rolling to the other side of the bed to go Back to sleep. So Hayley sat up on the bed to but on her bra on.

"Leaving again Little Wolf" he said sitting up she laughed at his nickname for her. "Have to get back to The Werewolf Family" she said putting on her dress back on from last night and checking the time it was 7:30 in the morning which made her put on everything on even faster.

" Ah don't want them to no about this do you" he said with a big grin on his face. "No don't you?" She said looking at him confused " well I don't know,I mean your the famous Hayley Marshall why wouldn't I want the world to know I slept with you" he said standing up. "Your a dick" she said and slammed the door. Klaus laughed

5 hours later

Hayley was sitting in her room reading a book. Luckily everyone was a sleep when she came back to The bayou. As that's what thought. Knocking her out of her thoughts someone opened the door. "What do you want Oliver" she said annoyed " oh your here now". He said closing her door. "What are you talking about" she said knowing what he was talking about, but hoping he didn't know about her and Klaus night together. She stood up.

"Oh I know about your late nights with klaus." He said with a sweet smile on his face but she knew it wasn't as sweet as it looked"What are you talking about"she said trying to play dum. "Oh please you don't have to deny it Hayley I saw at the party how you were dancing with him and then you kissed".

He said and she took a step back she had nothing to say. " I know first I didn't really care when I saw you two dancing and I just thought oh she's just talking to him and then saw you two kiss and then I remembered you came home really late the other night and you didn't get into home into 8 today, so my guess is that you guys have had nights together." He said and there was silence.

Before he could say anything else she flashed out of there and went to the abattoir as she busted into there. Looking for Klaus she heard a familiar voice and turned around to see a the blonde girl she saw yesterday. "Rebekah" Hayley said Pointing her finger at Rebekah. "Correct" she said with a big grin on her face.

"What are you doing here" Rebekah said with a nervously thinking she knew why. "Trying to find klaus where is he?" Hayley looking around the Abattoir. "He's at The bar you can stay and wait for him here if you want." Rebekah said wanting to talk to her. " I'm good I'll just met him there" she said about to walk to the door but Rebekah stopped her. "Please" Rebekah said "Fine".

..............

Klaus was at the bar drowning down bourbon. Just for some reason he felt so empty inside. Not like he never felt that way before but this time it was more intense like there was something or someone missing. "Klaus" he heard and knew exactly who she was. "Katerina, what do I owe the pleasure" he said with a really big grin on his face. And she sat next to him knowing he wouldn't kill her. "Just came to talk that's all." She said ordering the same thing he had.

"Why would you come here why would take the chance. You know I could kill you anytime I want". He said looking her in the face. "Because I want to talk about your Older Brother Elijah about him and I" she said and sighed. "What do you mean 'My Brother and I' ". He said with disgust in his voice "Him and I are a thing." She said

"And if that's so true why didn't my brother tell me himself." Smiling knowing that she as to be lying. "He is, I'm just telling you before so you wont be as shocked. Tootles" She said with the biggest smile on her face and waving her hand at him.

...........................

"So what do you want from me" Hayley said "well I don't know how to tell you this.......but.........Your Pregnant." She said "What" Hayley said in total shock. And stood up and so did Rebekah "Your Pregnant I know it's hard to adjust but it's true." She said getting closer to Hayley. "How could you even know if I was Pregnant" Hayley said "Because I sensed it" said a new voice.

"Davina" she put her hand out and all Hayley did was look at her hand. "Your the girl from the party last night" Hayley said. Recognizing her face "Yes indeed and you are pregnant and I have the Proof" she said "Then show me"Hayley said crossing her arms " Fine Come with me".

She takes them to a different room darker than the rest of them."You want proof I'll give you proof " she said and sat down on the floor. "I need your blood and yours Rebekah just make sure that the baby is Klaus's " she said with a sweet smile. Hayley and Rebekah walk over to Davina and she pokes their fingers."Thanks" and seconds later she's chanting.

"It's true you are pregnant" she said Hayley eyes started watering "how can this be possible I mean he's a Vampire they can't have children for Gods sake their dead." She screamed "klaus isn't just a Vampire he's half Werewolf" but before she could say anything else klaus came in "Who's pregnant"he said and they all looked at him sept for Hayley who was staring at the ground.

"Hayley, Hayley's Pregnant Nik and its yours". Rebekah said and klaus face got red with anger "What" he said "its true klaus I've done test to see if she's Pregnant and to see if it's yours. She's a 100% Pregnant and with YOUR BABY". "What are you talking about Vampires can't have children" he said screaming "We all know that............." and she went on and on about the baby and how it's his but all Hayley could think of is how are her and klaus going to rise this baby. The Werewolfs wouldn't except it because it's a Vampires baby. And she didn't even think of abortion because after all she's been through. As a child She going to have this baby rather she likes it or not.

Next thing she knew they were in the living room figuring what to do and screaming. She couldn't stay with the werewolfs anymore now that she's pregnant. She was scared and sweating next thing she knew she couldn't stand up and she fell "HAYLEY".