Disaster

I woke up in a cabin that was unfamiliar. Tied up to a chair and I started to panic.

"Oh no" I whispered and started try's to move my hand but I was weak u could barely move.

"Your awake finally" a man said I looked around to see a familiar face.

"Kevin"

"Nice to know you remember me."

"Kevin what are you doing here.... Why am I here."

"Your baby it's going to be one powerful creature." I froze

"What do you want Kevin."

"I want you."

........
Klaus' P.O.V

"She should've be here by now." I yelled

"Klaus just call the cops." Cami said she knew nothing about the supernatural world. She didn't know about Vampires, Witches, and Werewolves. She was just human and I didn't won't ruin that for her. My innocence was taken from me I don't want to do that to her.

"That won't do anything. Something's wrong I have to go."

I walked to the kitchen to see Marcel and Elijah talking.

"Has anyone seen Hayley."

"No is something wrong"

"We got in a fight and she left and didn't come back."

"Maybe she went to the bayou."

"No that's not it she wouldn't go there."

.......
Hayley P.O.V

"What"

"You heard me. I never stop looking for since you left me and now I found you. And that baby is powerful thing and want it to be raised by me." At that moment I was going to punch him so hard right now but I was tied up.

"Kevin just let me go."

"Sorry Hayley I can't I know about you and the Hybrid. When I found out that he not only is a Vampire but he's a Werewolf to makes it quite disgusting."

"Kevin let me go"

"No Hayley I love you." He said as this big smile came across his face

"Kevin I don't love you and I'll never will. This why I left I I Don't Love You okay." I screamed

"Hayley you can stop hiding your feelings." He Said and bent down in front of me.

"I'm not I love Klaus Mikealson."

.....

Klaus P.O.V

"She's not answering her phone." Rebekah said

"I'll call her"

"What.. I'd just called her... What..."

"Maybe because your responsible for killing her family"

I picked up my phone and dialed her phone number. It rang a couple of times and before I was about to hang up it answered.

"Hayley"

"Not Hayley you must be the famous Klaus Mikaelson." The voice said

"Who is this?" I yelled

"Just one of Hayley's old friends. You know she's gotten ten times prettier than I remember a lot more sexier since she's pregnant don't you think."

I growled through the phone

"Look if you touch her I will..."

"What kill me. Look Klaus you don't scare me you stole her from me and I'm taking her back and I'm going to raise that little baby of yours. Enjoying your day." And then he hung up I wanted to punch a wall because I didn't know this guy. I didn't know he's weakness and because the Woman that I Love is in the hands of crazy man that wants her.