Clawnette

We begin at Essence's lair like always. Inside, the entire gang is in their hang-out room. "Check it out. Ain't she a beauty?" Jack asked holding a Buck 120. "It's just a knife. Looks normal to me." Felix replied. "But this one is very special. One that will raise the stakes.  Your magical charms are the reason for that." Jack said. "Why?" Johnathon asked. "Ohh, I just melted them all to liquid, covered it on this blade, and boom! Special." Jack replied. "Doesn't answer why it's so... special," Lucy said. "You'll see when I use it in battle. Til then, it's a surprise." Jack replied. "Thought you and me were done with surprise?" Felix asked infuriated. "With akumas. This is different." Jack replied. "Fair," Felix said still grumpy. "So... Jack. Want to hear some of my ideas?" Lila asked. "Why would I? Your ideas aren't number one." Jack asked back coldly. "Oh," Felix replied. "Besides, I already have today's miraculous. The last pair is up to bat. Lila and Johnathon. Lila, [throws her miraculous] it's a lynx. Johnathon, [throws him the Lobster miraculous] lobster." Jack said. "So I get a cat miraculous? Sweet." Lila replied. "For today, Johnathon is in charge. [gives Johnathon document]. Your powers and keywords are in there. You know the rest." Jack said. "No worries, sir. Me and your girlfriend won't let you down." Johnathon replied. "You better not. Dismiss. Now!" Jack ordered. The team all leaves except for Lila. "Jack, what gives? Why are you so mean to me?" Lila asked. "Because you haven't brought much to the table unlike those three. Felix has gotten better, Lucy broke five heroes' bones, and Johnathon is looking after the team. All you did is just at the bottom of the barrel." Jack replied. "So my Vixen attack wasn't special?" Lila asked. "Cat whooped your butt. Like, hard!" Jack replied. "And you're not upset he hurt me? So much for being the love of my life." Lila said. "Come on, Lila. I love you. Always will. Cat is already going to pay for what he did. You just wait. And, don't doubt my love for you. Ever." Jack replied. "It's unfair how I'm your gift, and you treat me like trash," Lila said. "Because you are still treated as my general. I told you before. Being my gift doesn't automatically make you my number one. Where is the Lila I saw when she was Farfalla? I want that Lila on my team. Not... this." Jack replied. "Right," Lila said menacingly. Jack then leaves her all alone in the hang-out room. Not knowing that Lila took something from him. "[holds Buck 120]. Do you want me to be that bad guy? Fine. She's coming, Jack." Lila said menacingly.

    At school, Lila spies on her old friend, Chloe. She is enduring cheerleader practice with the rest of her team. All of them do their signature dance. Ending with Chloe doing the splits. "Ok, ok. I see improvement." Lindsey said. "What did we do wrong?" Chloe asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just the ad on my phone looked a lot better than that. It was fine but too boring." Lindsey replied not caring. Chloe growls. "Ok, losers. Get out of here! And Becky! Don't drink near me! Don't get any form of injury or filth on me!" Lindsey ordered. Lindsey gets up, and leaves. Right into Lila's trap. "Hey there. Name's Lila." Lila said scaring Lindsey. "What do you want geek?" Lindsey asked. "Not good at first impressions I see," Lila replied. "Could care less. Out of my way." Lindsey said. Lindsey walks away from Lila. "Tough one. Even better." Lila said. Lila runs next to Lindsey. "So, Captain of the Cheer team huh?" Lila asked. "So?" Lindsey asked back. "Forgive me if I sound mean, but those froshes are just pathetic," Lila replied. "Right!" Lindsey said. "I was minding my own business when I saw that formation. [makes barf sound]. Disgusting." Lila replied. "Same," Lindsey said. "What they truly need is a sense of leadership. Someone like you, but stronger." Lila replied. "Excuse me? I am that someone." Lindsey said. "I don't know. To me, you looked all, not caring. And maybe, you are too afraid to set up. If I were you, I would yell at those ladies to get their stuff together. I demand them to do their job. Not in I don't care manner, but a, do your job or get up manner." Lila replied. "How do you know that works?" Lindsey asked. "[opens photo book, and shows it to Lindsey]. I was a cheer captain once. Back when it was in my league." Lila replied. "Cool. For the... Gophers. In Italy." Lindsey said. "Yeah. I only came to Paris to move with my Mom." Lila replied. "What about your Dad?" Lindsey asked. "He's dead to me. Figuratively and literally. [Lindsey looks afraid]. Just kidding. Only figuratively." Lila replied. "[laughs]. That's a relief." Lindsey said. "You know what would be cool? If you went to your team right now, and you become that someone. Demand them to be better. Coming from a fellow cheer captain, I did the same, and it worked." Lila replied. "You sure?" Lindsey asked. "Unless you want to be seen as a terrible cheer captain for the rest of your life," Lila replied. "Say less. Thanks, Lila." Lindsey said running back. "Perfect. Seeds planted. Time for them to grow." Lila replied.