Chapter 2

[Chapter 2: Ood first night]

[Lauren's pov]

I looked at my watch to see that it was 11:49. Great, now I got to find what's his name.

I got changed and I heard my name being called so I followed the sound and made my way to the office. There sitting in a chair was a guy with the same uniform as me. I read his name tag. Mike, Mike was his name. "Oh hey Lauren! I am Mike and I will be helping you settle down for your first night. Okay?" Mike said. I nodded and sat down in the seat next to him.

The clock struck 12:00 and it was time for the job to begin. We listened to the recorded message and I was shocked. 'T-They stuff you in a suit?' I thought. "Alright you get right door I got left door. K?" Mike says. I nod.

It was about 2:30 and I felt my left eye turning black. "L-lauren why is your eye black?" Mike asked. "Mike I have to go." I say. "What? Are you serious? Your gonna get killed!" Mike says blocking the right door. "Mike, I don't want to kill you. Please let me out!" I say. "But-" I cut off Mike. "LET ME OUT NOW!!!" I yell in a demonic voice. Mike immediately moves out of the way and I ran out the left door. I ran to the backstage area and ran up to one of suits. I climbed in it and me being so thin allowed me to not get hurt, or squished to death. I sat their until I felt my right eye turning black. I am fully demonic.

[Mike's pov]

I sat their watching Lauren and keeping the animatronics away. Bonnie was off stage and the others on stage.

[Time skip] [Lauren's pov]

I've been sitting here demonic, for 2 hours. Both of my eyes went back to normal, which allowed me to control myself again.
I peek my head out to see Bonnie in the room. He just stood there as I heard him say "help us" faintly. Bonnie left the room and I got out of the suit and looked around. I saw Bonnie towards the left and Chica in the dining room. 'Great. Now what?' I thought. I went back in the backstage room and saw a air vent. 'That could work' I thought.

I walk to in and opened it up and climbed though it. I took a left, a right, and another left and I finally got to the office. I opened it and got out and I was under the desk and thought 'why not mess with Mike?'

"Hey Mike" I say as I move forward. "W-who said that?" He said looking around. "it's me" I say as I jump on him. He screamed and hit me backwards. I hit my back on the desk and fell down. "Oh my gosh, Lauren I'm sorry." he says helping me up. "No, its ok." I say. My back ached in pain and I remember I have advil. I digged through my backpack ad finally find it. I opened it up and took some.

We both sat there for another hour or so, keeping the animatronics away.

I heard one of the animatronics coming near. I looked at Mike's door to see Bonnie there. He was just watching us. "Mike get in the vent" I whisper. Mike nods and get in the vent. I get under the desk and sit there. Bonnie came in the and looked at me. He didn't attack, he didn't even try to grab me. I left eye was black with a white pupil, but it wasn't like I was gonna attack or something. "Help me" Bonnie said faintly as he pointed at his stomach. The clock then rang 6 am and Bonnie ran back to his place.

"Mike, did you hear that?" I ask. "No" he answers. "Ok then. So Mike, can we like take turn doing the night shift?" I ask. "Yeah sure" he answers.