Chapter 16.

[Chapter 16: First Night.]

[Time skip]

Lauren's pov~

I

pulled up in the pizzeria parkint lot, and stepped out of my car. I opened the doors, and took out my flashlight. "If only this place smelled like pizza..." I sighed. I made my way back to my office, and 2 things that caught my eye... there was a empty Freddy head on the desk, and there are no doors for me to close. "Great! Now I'm totally gonna love it here!" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

I sat down in my seat and picked up the table let. Flicking through the cameras, I noticed a purple figure moving closer to me. Putting the tablet down, I shined the light down the hall in front of me, to reveal a wild Vinny boy. 'Please don't be drunk please don't be drunk.' Those thoughts came into my mind. "Hey Grape!" I shouted ahead.

"WHAT?!?" He asked. "Watchca doin' down dere?" I asked. "Trying to get to you!" He said moving forward. "Whyyyyyyyy?" I whinned. I shinned the light right in his lifeless eyes. "STOP THAT!!!!!" Vincent shouted. "Whyyyyyyyy?" I whinned once again. Vincent was now in the room. "Because if you don't I will kill you in your sleep." Vincent threatened.

"You only know where I live if you were a stalker. Plus, I sleep for only 2 hours." I pointed out. Vincent just rolled his eyes. "Let's just get started." He said, getting to the point. I nodded, then realized. 'I'm in a room with a perverted idiot, And have no clue of what I'm doing... Great.' I thought.

"Wait... What are we doing?" I asked, seeing Vincent pick up the phone. "Listen, and don't get us killed." He said handing the phone to me. 

After the phone call, I started flicking through the cameras trying to see the animatronics. "W-where'd the gay Bonnie go?" I asked, setting the tablet down. "Right there. In the right Vent." Vincent said calmly. 'Why is he so calm?!' My mind roared. "Put the mask on stupid!" Vincent said, pointing at it. "Oh." I said, putting on the mask.  The lights started flickering when Toy Bonnie entered the room. I just kept quiet, while Vincent just straight up glared at the bunny without a mask on. 'What the doodle is Grape doing...?' I though, as the bunny left the office, and went into some other part of this place. 

I sighed, taking off the mask. "Is this rinse and repeat?"I asked, picking the tablet back up. "Yep." Vincent answered.

[Time Skip, 6 am]

The clock chimed 6 am, and I stood up. "This is gonna be a not so friendly next few nights." I said, sighing. "Yeah. Glad this was just a one time thing." Vincent said, moving out of the office. 'Guess he was just showing me the ropes...' I thought, leaving the office as well. I walked out of the pizzeria, and hopped into my car, and drove home.

When i got home, which was around 6:23, I saw Seth sleeping on the couch. 'I'm guessing he slept down here. Or, fell asleep down here after using the bathroom. Or something.' I thought. 'Never mind.' I picked up a blanket and throw it over Seth. 'He looked cold anyway.' I thought, making my way upstairs.