Here We Go...

"Yağız..." "Let's finish what we started!" I understood that he was referring to Palaz. "You will learn to use this, and once you've learned, I'll give it to you, and you won't separate from it then." I silently nodded, lowering my head. I looked at the gun he placed in my hand. The last time I held a gun, I was kidnapped, but never mind... "You are stronger now. Actually, I should have taught you earlier, but never mind... Let's go to the backyard," he said as he started walking. 

He showed me how to engage and disengage the safety first, then the magazine... Then he showed me the parts of the gun, took them out one by one, explained, and then put them back in again... He showed me repeatedly. "I understand now, that's enough..." I said, puffing out my cheeks and bursting them. "I see you're getting bored?!" "Will I really use this?!" I asked, becoming serious. "Who knows? Maybe you will, maybe you won't, but you'll still learn. You're not safe, and you won't be..." he said, standing up. "Ateş, you continue, show her the shots..." he said, and I immediately turned around. 

Ateş was standing behind us, watching us. When did he arrive, and how long had he been waiting there?.. As I slowly stood up, Yağız handed the gun to Ateş, said something, and went inside the house. "Come on, there's a shooting range over here. Yağız practices shooting here to stay in shape," he said. He showed me with both hands how to hold the gun. Then he mimicked aiming with one eye, holding the gun up in the air with his hands. "Now you, come on, try it..." he said, handing me the gun. I did as he did. After giving me a few tips about the gun and how to hold it, we took a few shots. He hit the bullseye every time, while I managed to hit the corners a couple of times. "Still good... I thought you wouldn't hit anything," he said, laughing. "Haha, how funny..." I said, waving the gun in my hand and fired three more shots in a row at the target. This time, I managed to hit the target. "Hahaha, see that?" I exclaimed, jumping. "Beginner's luck. If you jump around with that thing in your hand, you'll have an accident now. You need to be very careful when you have this thing..." "Okay, okay, I understand. You've already taught me enough stuff." After an hour and a half, Yağız called us. "Sit down..." "Did you settle it?" Ateş asked Yağız. Yağız nodded in confirmation. "We'll go to Cyprus in a day or two. I arranged the place where we'll stay and the plane tickets just now." "Why, why?" I interrupted Yağız's words. "We're starting the plan, Black Angel," Yağız said with seriousness. 

It was the first time I saw Yağız like this. I grasped the seriousness of the matter and continued listening. "Palaz will be making a big deal with the Russians in a casino in Cyprus in two days. He will sell them a bag full of hard-to-find and potent drugs and in return, he'll get weapons and tons of money. If we ruin this deal, Palaz will suffer a major setback... Not only will he lose his reputation, but also his business will be finished," Yağız said. "How do you know all this?" "While you were shopping, we were dealing with this!" Ateş said. So, that was the reason behind the voice in the background when we were talking on the phone... "I found out their place of stay in Cyprus and the casino where they will do the business. We will stay away from them but follow their movements." "He will probably take Tamer with him. He doesn't trust me, so he won't tell me," I said. "Yes, I don't think he'll separate from Tamer. He won't walk around without protection and will keep his trusted man with him, someone else will bring the goods." "Ela?!" I suddenly exclaimed. "I can't leave Ela behind while I'm there. They know my house, they know everything about me... I can't leave her..." "I'll take Ela out of the city with Kiraz." Yağız said, he had already arranged that. I nodded. 

There was an immeasurable fear inside me, but my courage suppressed it. Maybe it was not courage but rather the sense of revenge... I'm sure the three of us were driven mad by the desire for revenge. "I have to tell you, I have a bad feeling about this," I said. "Most likely because you've never attempted anything like this before!" Ateş said. "No, it's not like that... Do we have to do this?" I shook my head. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "You either fight, or there's one more possibility..." Yağız said, tilting his head to the side. "Do you mean dying?" I asked hopelessly. "In any case, won't we die anyway?.." "I'll arrange your outfits. Just take a few items you want, that's enough," Yağız said, dispersing the gloomy atmosphere a little. The situation was serious, everything was set. All that was left was to play...