With my soul...

"How did you learn all of this?" "We somehow found out... Palaz doesn't fully trust me anymore. We caught one of his men, and he gave us a little help," Ateş said. "I had to rough up the guy a bit," Yağız added, showing his hands. 

We sat down and discussed fighting and how to take down Palaz. Ela had fallen asleep. After a few more conversations, I went upstairs to sleep. I sat next to Ela first. Her bangs were scattered as she peacefully slept. Knowing she wouldn't hear me, I started mumbling to myself. "People are strange, Ela. They can change... Like Bora, who we initially found annoying, is now our friend, I guess," I smiled and continued, "He has some silly jokes, but I've gotten used to them. Then there's Ateş... At first, he seemed self-centered and indifferent, like an unbreakable wall that I shouldn't bother with, but now... now I can't take my mind, heart, feelings, thoughts, or even my every move away from him. He's someone who turns my world upside down. Yağız, at first just a coach, a fighting coach, then a life coach, and now he's like a brother, a father, even a mother to me—basically, my everything," I took a deep breath. "And then there's Sıla... Initially, a curious girl, and now an indispensable friend. I have no idea when we got this close, but I'm grateful for knowing them, the ones who made me love this city... And me... Me, Aselya Alason, long ago, I was a gentle, respectful, academically successful, and happy girl from a good family... But now, I have no family; my grandfather is my main enemy. I'm skipping school, fighting in the dark to survive, the Dark Angel... You know, Ela, sometimes my thoughts weigh me down. Sometimes this world feels heavy on me. And you, Ela, you are my strength, my hope, dealing with everything and everyone," I spoke to sleeping Ela until a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and sniffed, cuddling up next to Ela without even changing my clothes.

As I slowly tried to open my eyes, I realized Ela wasn't there. My eyes widened in alarm. "Ela..." I jumped out of bed and started searching the rooms. I suddenly stopped at the kitchen door, where Ela and Yağız were preparing breakfast. I let out a deep sigh, trying to understand why I panicked so much. I shook myself and put on a beautiful smile on my face. "What are you guys doing?" "Good morning, sis." "Good morning, little angel." "We're preparing breakfast, want to help?" Yağız asked, but before I could answer, I started helping. As I reached for the plates on the shelf, my phone rang. I put the plates down and answered the phone. "Hello, Sıla." "Ah, my dear Aselya, were you available? Ah, I see you are. Then how about joining me for breakfast? Alright, I'll be waiting for you..." She asked me questions and answered them herself. 

When she finally allowed me to speak, I managed to open my mouth. "Um, well, Sıla..." I looked at Yağız, then Ela, then the table. "The table here looks amazing, and it will be ready by the time you arrive... I'll send you the location, come to me." As soon as I said that, she let out a scream. "Nooo!" and continued, "I can't believe it, are you inviting me to your house or that mysterious house? Are you sure? Do you want to think it over again?" She spoke rapidly without taking a breath. "Oh, Sıla, don't be silly, please. It's just an ordinary house... It would be better if you come before breakfast is over," I said, urging her to hurry. "Okay, okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes," she said before hanging up. If she knew where my house was, she wouldn't say, "I'll be there in 5 minutes." I quickly sent her the location and helped Ela.

Together, we prepared an incredible breakfast table in about 30 minutes. We all smiled as we looked at the table; I don't think we had seen such a table in a long time. Especially Ela... Just as we were about to sit down, the doorbell rang. Yağız turned his head towards the door and then looked at me. "It's Sıla." When I opened the door, Sıla closed her eyes and started sniffing the air inside. "Mmm, delicious smells are coming... Move aside," she said, passing by me and sniffing her way into the kitchen. I closed the door and followed her. Sıla finally noticed Yağız and paused her wild gestures.